Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Collectors Furious - Sellers Shaking Their Head

Ebay just blew a giant hole in all of the collectible categories by demanding we as sellers put "the square peg in the round hole". all has been thrown into one pot. holiday collectors cant find the halloween, sports card collectors have to sift thru...

I am selling less if any on eBay

Tired of eBay changing the seller format. Just because some eBay employee graduated with a degree in Social Marketing does not make them a expert on selling. Now paypal is gone. ETSY, POSHMARK and good ole Craig's List.

Ebay Fees

EBay now charges their fees according to the full amount a sale. That means they even charge a percentage on the tax each state imposes and the seller gets taxed on the tax. That should be illegal and I certainly hope a class action lawsuit is filed ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 23 replies
  • 2 helpful

It Just Keeps Getting Better

Just tried to upload photos on some listings and behold! It doesn't work! Ebay is a laughing stock of the internet, or maybe the sellers are for paying ebay to use their site to no avail. YUP, we pay for a store that we can't use. We, the seller is t...

Ebay keeps relisting the same sold item

An item I sold 2 months ago keeps getting relisted (not by me). It was originally a listing with variations (all have sold). Ebay keeps relisting it and it has sold 2 more times and I had to cancel the sales (and get a strike for it). Today it was ba...

selling

what is the basic requirement to be a good seller in ebay ?

How to improve sales

Dear Sir/Madam,I am new to the e- Bay. Need advice How I should improve my sales.

Not protected by eBay Global Shipping

I shipped a multi item order to Canada from the US back in NOVEMBER via the Global Shipping Program. Customer filed a claim, in MAY, through their third party payment processor (I imagine credit card company), that they never received the items. Trac...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors