Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Why does it have to be re-authenticated?

I just bought a jacket on ebay in December and had it authenticated. The tag is still intact and nothing has been changed. I listed it on eBay with the tag still attached in all the paperwork and my auction says it’s going to be shipped to the authen...

Problems with suspended account

A month ago, eBay suspended my account and asked me for some identification papers, in addition to a bank statement, a credit card statement, and also requested invoices for the goods that were sold, in addition to proof of payment for each item sold...

Account Restricted and Payments held for 90 business days

Good morning, I was informed by eBay about 1 month ago that my account was permanently restricted for the reason that "they believe we are not right for the community". We have received nothing but positive feedback from buyers, engaged with everyone...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reported a bootleg, ebay ignored it, wont let me appeal.

Ebay and other sites like Walmart and Amazon have been overrun with cheap chinese bootlegs. so many dvds on there are obvious bootlegs sold by obviously shady accounts. Star Trek dvds for example. I reported an obvious bootleg listing and ebay sent b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Still waiting for eBay to do the right thing.

Still waiting for eBay to get our money from Locomotives sent.,He robbed you and me. How can you feel at ease when this guy is playing with my hard earned money that VA PAYS ME.He’s playing with both locomotives knowing he got away with not paying me...

Find message associated with offer

I had a customer send me a message about two items I had up for sale. I replied to the message with the "Reply With Offer" button for the one item. Now I am trying to find that message to see what I said about combined shipping and I can not find it ...

Number of sold items wrong

Just before Christmas my "number of items sold" was displayed on my listing as about 7,500. What a shock when I discovered eBay had tinkered with something and LOST over 5,000 of my items sold!!! I've called 5 times, was promised an email from Tech t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Feedback to leave for others

Someone just left me great feedback and when I went to leave one from him it said can't leave feedback after 60 days... why is that??? That doesn't sound fair to me.

How do you create a "pick your piece" listing for a boardgame?

I have a boardgame that I want to sell all the different parts. I'd like to create a single listing so a buyer can go in and search for parts they need from a drop down window. Not all the parts are the same and some are worth more than others, so I ...

Give me one good reason why refunds are not give immediately after tracking confirmed delivery...

...and I'll give you 10 reasons why forcing immediate payment at an auctions end is an even dumber idea than that! I won't bore you by listing them all, I just needed to get your attention. But what I will say is that after 20 + years of paying for 9...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors