Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Why am I being charged $117 in fees?!!

Sold an item for $850 + $20 for shipping. Buyer used Buy it now option On the order details it says I am being charged $117.67 in fees so my net is $752. **bleep** IS THIS?!!!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 27 replies
  • 3 helpful

Managed payments hit and I fell from Above Standard to Below Standard. Now ebay is delisting my item

About the time Managed Payments were enabled, I had a series of errors. A couple were my fault. Several were not - like late arrival when shipped on time. I try to contact ebay support and it appears to be shut down. Maybe because Covid 19 is hitting...

CATEGORY CHANGES

I am so surprised that Ebay has eliminated some of the choices I would make for a second category.....They make money on second category choices...For example, I would have listed an antique Wedgwood sugar bowl under Wedgwood and antique porcelain......

Sports Card Sellers

eBay is changing the forms for Sports Card Sellers. We only have a handful up so no biggie. But I know a lot of you have thousands of cards up and each one will require revisions. It appears that the same will soon happen with books, comics, non-spor...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! starting selling on ebay

hello community friends . I have local store . I will plan to sell my product. how do i start?.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is Ebay moving from Paypal?

I got an email just now saying Ebay is moving from having my sales go from Paypal directly to my bank account instead. Does anyone else know about this or is this fraudulent? 5-7-2021

Best Listing time

Hi, I try to find the best listing time on ebay, but I am not sure if 0:00 local time is the best? please someone give me sugestion? Thanks

why does ebay refund money even if buyer does not request it

Im a little upset here, as we all know during covid the postal system at times are slower, In 20 years on ebay i have never has issues that are happening now, I have had a few items take longer then normal and buyer opens a case for item not arriving...

relisting page

To relist an item, I have been going to the "Unsold" section. This gives me the items I can relist, but it does not tell me what was the shipping cost I had listed for the item orginally. The "customize" table does not have an option for adding this....

App not letting me make new listings or revise current ones

Hi, is anyone else having issues with the app today? I list multiple items weekly, mostly toys and comic books. Listed last night, everything was fine. Today, when I try to make a new listing I keep getting this pop-up box that says I "Can't use the ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

POLL How many sellers would like to be able to PERSONALIZE their message on the packing slip?

I would like to be able to include MY message instead of one of the impersonal canned messages they allow us to now use on packing slips. How about you all? We used to include our return policy and return address as well as the fact that we use ebay'...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors