Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

all selling page

ebay is ramming this new all selling page down our throats. It is the most incomprehensive and is not anywhere as good as the classic original page. I hate it, and wish they would leave things that aren't broken alone, and fix other issues that are i...

The new selling page nightmare !!!!!!

The Nightmare continues , Screw the sellers , make selling more difficult , morons ... not the best idea ! Bring back the old page that was MUCH easier to navigate , IDIOTS !

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 8 helpful

Resolved! Selling

Currently I am buyer. I like to sell. can I sell on Ebay?

Seller Hub and Whatever The New Thing Is Called

First, bring back customer service to the USA. Your representatives speak english,,, they just can not understand what is being said. Horrible, frustrating, and anger inducing. Second, the Seller hub alternative new yesterday, the one that sort of mi...

Account status

Hi, I’ve been on eBay for 15 years & accidentally changed my account from personal seller to business. eBay won’t change jt back although this was a genuine mistake. Does anyone know why? Is it because they fees are higher for business accounts ? Any...

Shipping services

Is anyone else having issues with selecting USPS first class as a shipping option?

New policy on payouts for selling!

The new policy for me to give eBay my bank account information for payouts is ridiculous! I use PayPal just so that I don’t have to give sites like this my bank account information! Customer Service Rep Anthony said “The reason is because we split fr...

No First Class Shipping Option on Mobile

Hello,I've been trying to list new items on the eBay mobile app, but I'm not getting the first class shipping option. For 13 oz., I'm only given the option of USPS Priority mail (and all the others). I thought maybe it was the weight, so I changed it...

Bonsai sellers

eBay NEEDS to crack down on **bleep** sellers of bonsai! I would be willing to bet at least 75% of so called bonsai sales are illegal as they have no AGRICULTURE LICENSE, therefore their plants / cuttings can not be transported or shipped across stat...

Resolved! eBay needs to Fix their return reasons

I sold three items to one person and today they want to return them because 'it doesn't feel right' It was a face cream. How can well see on a site that lets the stupidest reason return items? There needs to be more, there needs to be a more stingent...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 6 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Neutral feedback selected with super positive comment(???)

I am really puzzled about what to do with a piece of feedback I just received. I've read that "neutral" absolutely hurts the seller account, and I'm wondering if my hands are completely tied. I sell trading cards, and I received a neutral feedback wi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors