Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Want to become a seller

Hello, I would like in a nutshell set up an account with ebay to become a seller, how to? I read trough your info on the site and this seems complicated. Is there a step by step? Thanks

Please get ebay OUT of my life

Can someone out there please please please show me how to get off of eBay as a seller it is the most corrupt greedy disgusting business I have ever seen in my life and I feel like I need a shower just selling on eBay please help me

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 14 replies
  • 11 helpful

...And Now The View Counts On Listings Are Gone...

Anyone else? Noticed view count on all listings are blank on seller hub Listings page, click on various listings, view count is gone on the page also you should see at the top when logged into your account and viewing your own listing.

Resolved! Scam Help! I keep getting offered the "buy now price" or bought from sellers that joined today.

Hi guys, so I have run into an issue. I posted around 20 listings in the past two days just clearing out my stuff and I keep getting my stuff either offered or straight up bought from what I know are scammers. They message me to give them my phone nu...

Change in packing slips?

I used to be able to print out a packing slip with shipping charges, tax, etc. on it by using the little arrow on the drop down menu on my waiting shipment list. Now when I tried it, I just get the price of the item and none of the other important in...

Ever have this happen?

I sent someone a perfectly good used item. They take pictures of their bad same item and claim it is what you sent them when you know it is not. They keep your good item and send you their identical bad one. They get their money back and Ebay takes y...

To sell on eBay now buyer has to pay for shipping?

I have sold a few things and noticed in my bank account ebay has been charging me for shipping instead of taking out of what buyer paid. Now I have a hold on funds for item I sold. How long do I have to wait to be reimbursed? Do all buyers now have t...

Resolved! "Request total" showing on laptop but not on mobile devices

I offer combine shipping, but I noticed the "Request total" is not displayed on mobile devices. When I see my cart on a desktop monitor I see the option.Is this a bug, or eBay made the feature this way on purpose? This is not fair for people who do n...

Non paying bidder

Hi. I sent a non paying bidder a reminder on day 4 and havent heard back. Will I be able to cancel transaction after day 5 and re-list? It seems rules have been updated and we no longer have to file upi for non paying bidders.

Listings

All right what di e-bay screw up now? I sell mostly books from my store and suddenly when trying to list a book the listing start page will no longer recognize ISBN numbers. I've checked books already listed by ISBN numbers and they are no longer rec...

What in heck does this mean?

I tried to reply to a post and got this message... Correct the highlighted errors and try again.Post flooding detected (community received posts of a unique message more than 1 times within 3,600 seconds)

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where did all my Selling items go?

Every item listed is missing....WHAT the fudgeAll of my "buy it now items" for sale have vanished says I have No items for sale.All have disappeared. What the what???

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Leave Blanked-Out Item Specifics Be......

I wish I was a seller with thousands of listings that I could just walk away from after eBay wiped out their item specifics. Just list in another unaffected category and leave eBay with what they did to the others.How many thousands if not millions o...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors