Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Resolved! am i being scammed?

i have an item listed for $130 and a buyer paid $150. i also received an email from paypal saying i received a payment of that price. $130 for the item, $9.90 for shipping and $10.53 for sales tax. the money also shows inside of my paypal account, bu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancelling transactions after I issued refunds

I recently sold 5 different items. 4 to one buyer and the 5th was to a different one. I printed three of the shipping labels for the first buyer and 1 for the second buyer. Only one of the items didn't have a shipping label printed. I then realized t...

Aged Sales

I wish there was a way to obtain old transactions.. my ex sold some personal items of mine now I wish I could find out who he sold them to so I can try to buy them back. Any ideas?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is there anyway to see how many "watchers" you have on an item with the new Seller Hub?

I'm trying to understand the 'seller hub', but I miss seeing how many watchers are on an item. I can't tell with through rates or impressions. Is there an explanation somewhere to show in details how to understand those charts? Maybe a video giving a...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help with a Panasonic Shaver

I have 2 questions about a Panasonic Shaving System,is there a web site where you can find out when a model shaver was made?is it better to Open a sealed box to be Sure or best to leave it factory sealed ?I have a Panasonic Sonic Shaving 2, but can't...

DSC04976.JPG

Beware refunds given by Ebay over slightly late deliveries

I shipped an item to a customer and the delivery took more than a week. Ebay requested in a case that tracking be updated. The tracking number was put in the system when the item was shipped. The item showed "in transit but delayed" by USPS (Chicago ...

TAX INVOICE INTERNATIONAL FEES?

Just noticed the same issue! I am being charged international fees on a "TAX INVOICE" when I do NOT ship outside the USA, never have. Now I see someone mentioned if a buyer has a forwarded non USA address that is why the seller is being charged inter...

Resolved! Selling limits

Hey so I’m new to selling on eBay this month and I have sold past my 5 things this month and I’ve tried to get an increase why can’t I list more items I don’t fully understand also do they no longer use PayPal

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! How can I stop the Automatically relisted function?

I just went through 149 listings that the robot had checked "automatically relist". If I didn't the robot would relist the item and I'd be charged the .35c for listing.There must be a way to turn it off? would anyone know....or do I just have to moni...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors