Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Fraud

Ebay admits to facilitating fraudulent returns. Who has recouped losses after they have done this?

eBay Keeps Removing my Listings!

They have removed over 25 listings of mine over the last few weeks for supposed violations. But they aren't actually looking at my descriptions and photos. My listings are NWOT which thousands of sellers have listed the SAME items with the SAME descr...

Large lot of unsold Beanie Babies

Looking for some guidance on selling a large lot of Beanie Babies. Acquired from a retailer who had them in storage since around 1997/98. These have never been sold to the public and many are still in the shipping boxes from Ty. Is this a rare thing ...

IMG_7265.jpg IMG_7266.jpg IMG_7331.jpg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 44 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Received return back damaged

I sold a very large item (swimming pool tank with filter) it was about 42"x15"x15" that cost me $60 to ship and it sold for $329.99 I had free shipping on the item. The buyer waited until it got from Nevada all the way to Miami, FL to open a return d...

IMG_20240109_183148535.jpg IMG_20240109_183244825.jpg

eBay hiding listings

I’m find it really strange that my auctions are not receiving any views. I’m selling popular items and no views. eBay is now garbage. I ended all my auctions and I’m done selling on eBay. Anyone else have this problem?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

SELLING

Why i can not sell the iconic ink triple cut facsimile cards while to many other sellers is selling them on ebay.i used the same words they using and i did buy them on ebay????????????Why ebay in not giving me an answer???????????i do not understand.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Got A Strange Message This Morning

I received a message via eBay this morning.The heading has, Request to cancel this orderThis thing is, it was a $3,000 item that was purchased Nov 10th and delivered on Nov 14th.I believe it's just an eBay message since there is nothing in the cancel...

Resolved! Conbined shipping cost

Hey gang and seller experts... Lately my buyers that purchase multiple items have not had the option to wait for a new invoice with combined shipping... My items DO NOT require immediate payment but buyers are being forced to pay for items and then I...

it finally happened--can't find something

After 10 years of selling, the inevitable has happened. I sold something last night and can't find it. I have a bin number/shelf number on everything, and it isn't in the bin. I ripped my office apart and can't find this very small item. I spent a fe...

Scam or legit?

I got a message through eBay from a potential buyer that they tried to make a "buy it now" purchase but they weren't able to do so. They supposedly contacted customer support and the problem is my account won't allow new users to make a purchase. She...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Receiving offers

I have an ebay store and would like to move more product. I also buy on ebay quite a bit, while browsing, I will look at a coat for instance, now I don't click the heart to save it, I just look at the product. A few days later I receive an offer... h...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors