Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ebay Fees

EBay now charges their fees according to the full amount a sale. That means they even charge a percentage on the tax each state imposes and the seller gets taxed on the tax. That should be illegal and I certainly hope a class action lawsuit is filed ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 23 replies
  • 2 helpful

It Just Keeps Getting Better

Just tried to upload photos on some listings and behold! It doesn't work! Ebay is a laughing stock of the internet, or maybe the sellers are for paying ebay to use their site to no avail. YUP, we pay for a store that we can't use. We, the seller is t...

Ebay keeps relisting the same sold item

An item I sold 2 months ago keeps getting relisted (not by me). It was originally a listing with variations (all have sold). Ebay keeps relisting it and it has sold 2 more times and I had to cancel the sales (and get a strike for it). Today it was ba...

selling

what is the basic requirement to be a good seller in ebay ?

How to improve sales

Dear Sir/Madam,I am new to the e- Bay. Need advice How I should improve my sales.

Not protected by eBay Global Shipping

I shipped a multi item order to Canada from the US back in NOVEMBER via the Global Shipping Program. Customer filed a claim, in MAY, through their third party payment processor (I imagine credit card company), that they never received the items. Trac...

Resolved! New Seller needing Advice

My wife was laid off due to covid. We started trying to get into reselling and picking up things to resell. I have mostly music items but could use some advice on tips on listing pricing as I have tried asking Ebay reps and Facebook groups and even w...

Newbie - Can't figure this out..... re: first sale.

ok Help, I have read what I can and had my first auction sale. I've used Pay pal as my normal payment form and just today changed it today to the business checking account for the new managed payments. After having a credit on my account for almost 1...

Resolved! New seller, Someone is trying to scam me

A few days ago i sold a game account with the no refunds option, anyways now ( 6 days later) the buyer is asking for a refund when the account is already in his possession so i cant really afford to make a refund because i would lose the money, and t...

buy return labels from ebay

hi ebay.com no longer gives me the option to buy return labels to give to my customers. does it work for you?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors