Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Problem responding to potential buyer email

I just listed my first item today. A couple of hours after the listing was posted I received a email through eBay asking if I will accept a specific lower price. On that email is a button that says “Reply to message.” Pressing that button that takes ...

Scammed as Seller

I would love if anyone could help with this. I sold an item back in January. The buyer claimed in April that they never authorized payment. They did this through the payment provider, likely PayPal. This was after 90 days and so I can no longer see t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! seller protection policy

I have a package that I shipped, with confirmed tracking from the post office (USPS), which has been "in transit" since Feb 2021. the buyer opened an "item not received" case. I have been told by ebay customer service that I will be responsible for r...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller vs Buyer re:Paypal?

So as a seller, Paypal is no longer a viable option!Now as buyer-is Paypal still a viable option? So sellers are required to sign up for MP to continue selling on ebay.But buyers don't have to sign up for the same type of system to use ebay? So selle...

Cancel Offer

I'm a new ebay Seller and need assistance with canceling an offer that I accepted from a Buyer earlier today. After accepting the offer, I discovered that the buyer is wanting me to ship product (art work) from the U.S. to Spain. I sent the buyer a n...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

collecting tax

buyer coming from california to nevada paying cash for an item. Do i have to collect the tax?

Turn of auto relisting on MOBILE??

Is it possible to turn off auto relist on mobile??I primarily use my mobile app for eBay and I have items that don’t sell on auction and then just relist indefinitely. I can’t change anything bc settings are locked then it auto relists. it’s really f...

Adding lots of new buyers to BBL - or is it just me?

I got another one. He goes ahead and buys, and asks after he buys what the weight of the silver is. I didn't know the answer, I researched it. I just listed the coin with the information the Royal Canadian Mint provides, as stated on the COA. All coi...

Glass Patterns on listings

Is anybody who is selling glass having a problen getting the draft to accept the glass pattern? There is a space/block dedicated to this but when I try to type in the pattern it will not accept a pattern name. You can type it in then when you make th...

Resolved! How to issue shipping refund AFTER product refund has already processed. Please Help!!

Hi to all. I received a refund request because the item arrived broken. Instead of using my laptop, I processed (or at least I thought I did) a full refund on my phone.In looking at my messages from eBay it seems that only the product cost was refund...

eBay is billing store fees to your payout

Saw my payout today was less than it should have been; wondering why I checked to find they billed my monthly store subscription fee to my payout. Which is the second time they've done this. I have a credit card on file to pay these fees with, it use...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors