Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

new eBay return policy - Tailored to attract Scammers

just order something, claimed item is not as described, got free return label, returned the item for a full refund. Who got the benefits?(1) the scammers - free stuff(2) eBay - overcharged the seller for return shipping label, last one billed me for ...

Would you block this buyer?

I just processed a return/refund for a buyer who stated that he bought it for his nephew's birthday but found out someone already just gave him the same gift. The item received was in the same good condition as I sent it out. I just found out in my r...

More selling and managed payment nightmares.

I shipped a jacket using ebay's global shipping program.The item has left ebay's global shipping:CINCINNATI OH NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER destination facilityThe buyer opened a case for item not recieved.How long will ebay hold my money?It is on the...

Resolved! Buyer flaggs as suspicious after package is delivered

I sold my first item on eBay a week ago, and received payment a couple days after. I dropped it off at the post office on Tuesday and it was delivered the next day and just a few hours after I got an email from eBay saying they had to "cancel bids fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

which IBAN number to enter for payoneer serbia

which IBAN number to enter for the payonercode of registration for payoner account for ebay asks me for SWIFT code - I found it and IBAN - what is it? does banca intesa have it in serbia? can't I register when I don't know IBAN? why do we have to ope...

Changing a offer to a customer watching your item

I have made an offer to an interested watcher through the Make An Offer option, I would like to change or cancel that offer and make another offer, can I do that? Is their any way to send a message to the interested party?

Resolved! Negative feedback

How long does negative feedback show in my feedback score? Does it drop off after 6 mo? Then 1 yr?

Resolved! Trying to understand sales tax liability...need help.

I haven't sold anything on eBay for quite a while and before I do I am trying to understand the sales tax collection policies and my responsibility. When I sell something to to a buyer that resides in a state that is a Marketplace Facilitator eBay wi...

Below standard rating bit nearly 100 % postive feedback

Ebay had my rating at below standard for a long time now. The product I sell (custom printed ID cards)requires the customer to message me, sometimes multiple times. I have wait until the customer reviews the card proof which can take several days. In...

Sports Cards: Item Specifics Debacle

Because my cards are not professionally graded there are two item specifics (Grade, Professional Grader) that remain blank. Not allowing me to put in N/A.....can do it but it immediately disappears. So then when the item is listed I still have 2 reco...

Need help ?

I sold my gaming account and dude payed for it and all but money hasn’t gone through where it says your Funds or available funds it says the money but it hasn’t been added to my card yet and keeps moving on the date for payout

Most Marked as Helpful Authors