Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Uploading photos is impossible.Any help?

I have tried everything I know to upload photos. Watched video how to's and nothing works. Last time I tried it was days later I got an email saying ready to finish listing and photos went thru. Am I missing something?

Suggestion for notifying potential buyers on the page.

I have been having a sale of 20% off on all items I have listed, for 30 days. What has happened is buyers are sending me offers that will end up to be less that the 20%, because the heading of "Extra 20% off". No where is there a message that the ite...

User avatar by Scout
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I'm A Little Confused on A Buyer Return

I have my listings set up for free 30 day returns.I received notification that a buyer wanted to return an item they purchased at the end of December due to "changed mind".When I go to the return, there isn't any place to put the tracking number for ...

WOW, just WOW! 60 Minutes expose

I am absolutely flabergasted. I'm not one to watch a lot of TV so I hadn't seen it before, but this 60 Minutes expose is damning. 7+ employees mount a campaign in a conference room to harass and threaten an independent journalist? If you have been on...

Selling for others on commission - Help

Hello,I read a few old posts in this community about what sellers charge private clients to sell their items. Some content is quite dated. I have been selling for people in my community for a few years and would like to hear some current feedback fro...

New Listings Excluding All Countries but USA and Canada

So I recently started using the international shipping program and things worked well enough. But now that I have tried creating new listings since then, all locations except for USA and Canada are excluded. Here is an item I have had up for awhile: ...

First Negative Feedback For No Reason

I Know that feedback on Ebay has become a big joke but just after reaching my goal of 100% - 1000 feedback I looked and it was back to 999. For one thing I don't know why it went down, I did not know it did that. Besides that the Jerk that left me ne...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

INR case - how it works now....

I will relay MY experince with INR cases, how they currently are working. I bought an item. The receive by date on purchase day was 1-2 to 1-9. It was bought in the tail end of DECEMBER. Ok, I wait and wait for it to ship. Never is marked shipped by ...

Resolved! Guest Checkout - Messaging Buyer

Can a Guest check out buyer receive messages from the seller since the Guest buyer has no account?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Listing Tool Update - Removed Business Policies

Why on Earth did eBay "update" my listing tool but then give me an error that makes absolutely no sense. What are Indians doing. It is unbelievable how stupid this is. "You are using business policy, which is not supported by this listing tool, pleas...

atavium_0-1705053475626.png
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

We took care of the return for you

We're contacting you about a return request your buyer opened. This order was sent through eBay International Shipping, so we handled the return on your behalf.You don't need to take any action and you won't be charged for this refund.If you have que...

Ebay fined $3 Million !

https://boingboing.net/2024/01/11/ebay-fined-3-million-for-employees-who-sent-live-spiders-and-pig-fetus-to-critics.html Don't have to click the link. EZ to Google today's news.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 17 replies
  • 3 helpful

Fraud

Ebay admits to facilitating fraudulent returns. Who has recouped losses after they have done this?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors