Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

adding book title to lot of books

I never sell one book. I usually sell a series or larger selection of books by one author. Now it is warning me that I will need to add title. Any other books sellers? Are you just changing from the book group of just adding the first book in the ser...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay's injustice decision! What to do next, help?

I sold a pair of boots to a Russian buyer on Ebay with all photos in the description perfectly posted and for some reason* the buyer wanted to return them back. The excuses he found was unbelievable. I'm a boot collector and these boots had minimal w...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing a Contest on Ebay

So, eBay prohibits "chance listings" which are heavily regulated. Such listings border on the premise of a lottery which is essentially illegal. However, a contest that is not based on chance, is not so heavily regulated and although eBay lists Conte...

Getting My Money

I sold a video game and I have all ready shipped it I would like to know when will I get my money.. I want to use my paypal to get my money..

Product Variation

Hello, new listing, I can not make a variation of the product, there is no such item, what happened,?

New ebay seller

I am buyer 1 year ago but now seller in eBay, I want to learn sell in eBay please teach him

Tap..tap...is this thing on??????

Helllooooooooo.......check one two.. check check All I hear is silence lately from my phone. What a pitiful week of sales. Ebay whats GOING on here?

Strong Title Best Practices

Hi all, As per ebay, a strong title should include BRAND, MODEL, COLOR, STYLE & MODEL NUMBER.Source: https://export.ebay.com/en/listings/how-optimize-your-listings/ Say, my product is a shampoo which reduces hair loss (Example only). I need to create...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stock Photos vs Actual Photos

So I'm going to be getting some coins next week. (I decided my stamp experiment was such a success I'd seek out dealers to get coins from - my own coins, not ones the store gives me to sell for them). I noticed of some of what I'm getting people tend...

Vinyl record albums

I've begun selling out my vintage vinyl record albums. How does eBay define "sleeve"? I was in the music biz for many years and sleeve was defined as the inner paper (usually) liner. The cover was the cover. When listing albums eBay asks for the cond...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors