Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Homepage is Down

Hello everyone, We wanted to let you all know that we are aware the eBay homepage is currently down and we are actively working to resolve this. Thank you

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Restricted item on Payoneer but allowed on eBay, what to do?

Hi there, We have been selling Dental Instruments on eBay since 8 years, the items are allowed to sell on eBay but as we have signed up for Managed payments now connecting through Payoneer, Payoneer's list of prohibited items show "Medical Equipment"...

Supposedly, sellers can file a damage claim USPS through pull down menu under shipping labels?

Supposedly, sellers can file a damage claim (Managed Payments) for USPS through pull down menu under shipping labels?However, when I use the pull down menu next to the tracking# in shipping labels the menu does not include that option. I only get pri...

Charged $3.50 insertion fees in Ebay AU instead of the $1.50 rate for items under $100 AU

Hey All! We were being charge $3.50 AUD for the majority of our Ebay AU insertion fees throughout 2020 and January 2021. According to Ebay Australia, this is the insertion fee for items for $100 AUD. Only two of our inventory items qualified for this...

Resolved! pricing

What are the facts I should concern in item pricing

How to fight a SNAD with just 1 photo (Chargeback)

First time this has happened (to this detail) so I don't have experience... looking for tips. MP chargeback dispute (I'm already familiar with unauthorized or INR chargebacks) for SNAD. All it says is that buyer says they didn't receive what was adve...

Buyer Restrictions

I'm having an issue that I cannot seem to resolve. A buyer contacted me and claimed they have attempted to bid on my item twice now and eBay will not allow them to do so, and that each time they attempt to bid a message comes up like Buyer has put re...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can buyers confirm delivery on non tracked goods?

Hello, so far I have never sold or bought anything untracked so I got a question about it: I'm currently selling a handful of digital codes I picked up at a promo (btw please no lectures about the dangers of selling keys, I'm very aware of the risks ...

ebay seller account...

There is problem with my ebay seller account and i need an accordion soluntion to these problems. i hope some agent will contact me soon

Most Marked as Helpful Authors