Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

coupon

Hi, which coupon works the best for selling used clothing?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

payment not accepted

I recently began selling some items on eBay. Everything went smoothly until this last week. I received an updated credit card, the same one that is linked to my account. The only things that changed were the "good thru" date and the security code on ...

Where did the new daily sales report go?

Does anyone know what happened to the new daily sales report, the one that was introduced in the past 6 months or so? I'm talking about the daily sales graph that excluded sales tax and when you hovered over the bar for a particular day it gave you t...

Discrimination Practices on eBay

Discrimination: the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or thingsSo that being said, I think Sellers are currently being discriminated on handling of refunds for returns.In April, eBay announced that buyers have an extra...

Time to take a stand NO MORE SELLING OF PREORDERS

This situation has completely gone off the rails. People are forming groups who use programs to buy everything up before anyone has the opportunity to purchase them, then uses Ebay mainly to fence these goods at inflated prices even when the thing th...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

how much fees does ebay chraging me?

hi,i sold collectors item in the amount 225$21 days latter i got in my paypal account 202.5$today i got an unpaid invoice from ebay in the same amount 22.5$why 20%?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Terapeak Sourcing Insights Not Working For eBay Motors

I added a variety of Motors sub-categories to test out Terapeak Sourcing Insights, but all of them are showing 0 search volume and 0.0 search-to-listing ratio. This has to be a technical problem or data error - with over 2.7 million listings for Brak...

searchvolume0.jpg tableview.jpg dashtopops.jpg Dashtpresearch1.jpg

Cashier's Checks?

I've been selling on Ebay for over 20 years .... and over time I've accepted a lot of different forms of payment. But for quite a few years it's been only Paypal. And now that eBay "transitioned" me over to managed payments last fall....... it's my u...

Resolved! Advice Please..

I am a Srilanken seller. Recently I got an order from a US buyer witch was under local pickup. I made a mistake while listing that I have accepted local pick up under payment option. I wanted to cancel this order and failed that there is no option fo...

New seller

Hello a buyer tried to buy an item from me , but he received a msg telling him that I am not receiving money right now and he need to contact me , what do I need to do ?

Selling on Ebay.

I'm a new member.Please give me some adviceThank you very much

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors