Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Negative Feedback

Buyer left negative feedback on a listing because they did not trust USPS's shipping process, and that the shipping label takes a day-2 for tracking to be visible. My communication with this buyer was immediate and the Item was shipped on time and I ...

Resolved! 100% positive Feedback

I've been waiting and waiting for my past two negatives to fall off and ONE DAY last week I was back to 100%. I was wondering how long it will last this time and not 24 hours later a negative. Thankfully ebay now allows what felt like unlimited chara...

User avatar by Scout
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer refused delivery, opened INAD case. How do I proceed?

Got a message from a buyer saying they refused delivery on their order; the carrier said that shipping was short $10 and that the customer had to pay it. Order was free shipping so buyer (understandably) refused, not sure how this happened since I we...

Resolved! End An Item

I have no bids on an item that I want to end. The only option on the all selling page is add more specifics. No more options are shown. Any help would be appreciated.

Resolved! ENDED LISTINGS

Earlier today I spoke with an eBay representative about eBay removing "End Listing" from Seller Hub Shortcuts. She was totally clueless and basically wasted 30 minutes of my time while she tried to find a way to end a listing. Has anyone else tried t...

Resolved! Second chance offer?

I was outbid on an item. Within one or two hours of the auction ending, I received a second chance email saying I could purchase the item. I verified this email is indeed from EBay and the seller. Is this on the up and up? Do sellers run the price up...

Payment available but international item not delivered.

I have an item on its way to Austria. For several weeks it’s been stuck at Chicago. I assume it is working it’s way through customs. As I understand it, I shouldn’t be able to receive a payment until the item is confirmed delivered, but this morning ...

Resolved! start Selling

I hope to become a seller so how can I start selling and what are the requirement to become seller?

Start selling

hi,I would like to sell on eBay. can I know if there any activation for it. thank you.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Am I being overly concerned/ skeptical/ cautious?

I’ve done a bit of research on buyers with 0 feedback and I found a thread here on the community tab. I understand that every buyer starts off with a 0 rating and should be given the chance without immediately being shunned. However, I’ve had four or...

Buyers canceled and unpaid.png Power supply refund not returned.png Switched reason for refund.png Unresponisve buyer.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

New here

Hello everyone, new here. Trying to figure out eBay. How will I know if the payment has been made in order for you to send package and how will I print label for package? Will it be sent to my email? Please help thank you in advance.

Order cancellation

I accidentally issued an order cancellation for one of my items, however the refund did not go through and I got messages saying there was a problem processing the refund from eBay. I contacted the buyer about my mistake and they still show interest ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors