Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

terms

dear sir/madam I would like to be a seller in Ebay.com I have an office in China and I work with suppliers in China, GuangzhouI am interested in providing my products in Dubai and cargos are directly sent from China to Dubai. I wonder if you could te...

Resolved! Dispute changed to item not received 4 days after refund for Bank transaction not recognized

I sold a new open box fishing reel on 6/21 to a person with a 0 feedback and within a few hours, I got a dispute from ebay that "the buyer did not recognize the transaction". I refunded the amount right away, and accepted the dispute, because I figur...

Newbie Needs Advice

I’ve gotten such helpful responses on here that I’m trying again. I’ve been happily selling for several years, and now my adult son is learning the eBay business from me. He’s starting off with leather stuff…shoes, boots, belts and bags. He’s got zer...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Item not received - puerto rico

Buyer located in PR paid on 6/15, item entered usps system same day.USPS first class.Ebay est receive by date 6/30.Buyer opened "item not received" case 6/22.Ebay immediately placed future funds on hold pending resolution of this case.Ebay deadline t...

Update account details?

Im getting messages about Ebay wanting me to update my account details? When i went to try and update my account it asks for my bank log in and password as well as other info. Dont they already have all this already? Im sorry if im asking this in the...

Case Opened - Buyer Didn’t Recognize Charge

I sell paper patterns that are mailed in large envelopes. I don’t have tracking because they aren’t mailed as a package and buyers don’t want to pay the cost on a $2.50 items. A few times a year a buyer says they didn’t receive it and I refund. No pr...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 3 helpful

Comic book sales and the category changes that tanked them.

This graph shows my sales going back to May 24th. If I could take the graph back father to around May 12th you will notice an even larger dip compared to what this graph is showing. That's about the time ebay implemented the insane new item specifics...

Screenshot 2021-06-23 at 06-41-04 Overview - eBay Seller Hub.png

Managed Payments is going to save me a lot in fees...

So yesterday I wasn't off to a good start thinking my fees went up, but thanks to some helpful posters in the forum I found out my fees have gone down. That's a small savings, but definitely appreciated. What I found out this morning when I went to c...

Chat with Ebay

Hello, Was wondering if there is a way to chat live with Ebay at the moment, as I seem to only be able to email them and they do not respond to that. Thank you in advance

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Variation Listing Pictures on Orders Paid and Shipped

Hello. I'm a starter store seller who uses variation listings to increase the size of my store. I have many variation listings that do well. Mostly toy parts. Let's say I sell a damaged toy part, call it the wing of a ship. I put in pictures of it as...

Unwanted Mesages

How do you block a person who did not buy from you from sending messages?Thanks for your help.

listings

Is there away to download your listings to your computer?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors