Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Promoted listings glitch?

Whenever I go to list an item the area to promote the listing is blank and there’s nothing to select. The only way I’ve managed to make it work is by logging out of eBay and then clicking revise listing and promoting the listing. It’s very frustratin...

leave feedback

Hello,ebay system is very strange & have a malice.I can not leave feedback for buyer 2 days.Please teach me .Thank you.Isao

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fake buyers

Is anyone else getting people that are willing to buy your items that are from Australia that are constantly asking for you to text them on their phone I'm new to eBay and I have already been scammed once and I'm so over this.Every time I list a new ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Vero's Circular, Never-Ending Request for Documents

I have (had) a 4 year old PowerSeller account with a monthly selling limit of $100,000.I recently began selling crypto mining hardware and had a temporary restriction placed on my account, presumably due to the fact I sold approx. $30k worth of items...

Pocketwatch Sale

Back in May we sold a pocketwatch that came with a grouping of watches we bought from a Seller in CA. Bought the grouping for 1 specific watch to keep - sold everything else either on here or a local resale shop. Pocketwatch did not run, but was old,...

High cost to print a ship label

I was just charged $25.75 just to PRINT a shipping label. The buyer paid shipping cost. This is astronomical. Why would you allow a 3rd party to do this to your sellers? Where is the disclosure here?

Ripped off by a buyer

I sold 2 boxes of topps 1992-93 Basketball cards, the buyer didn't like that they were not plastic wrapped so I gave him the full refund and he sent me back 2 ripped boxes and every pack was opened and rifled through. Do not deal with this thief.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

contacting a real person at eBay

I am having a technical issue that is caused by eBay that has resulted in the USPS believing I underpaid and causing them to take money out of my account. I talked to a supervisor last week and someone was supposed to get back to me, but no one did. ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay Variable Pricing ... Needed to Protect Sellers!

eBay needs to initiate variable pricing to protect sellers. 1. Item prices are set for the item by the seller. (Seller wants $100.00)2. Sales price shown to the buyer is location dependant. a. (Buyer in state A may see $101.26) b. (Buyer in state B m...

eBay only lets me list an item for $10.00 or less

So i've been trying to sell a few things on ebay, but everytime I put the price, it limits me to $10.00 for buy it now and $0.99 for starting bid. Despite these items being worth much more than that. How do I get past this block? How can I as an indi...

209006776_180408794099610_855524812452754561_n.jpg

Selling

So I didn’t realize I had sold something I had listed a while ago, now I can’t figure out how to either pay the selling fee, or just give the person back their money. I just need help really bad it’s so annoying.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors