Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Resolved! Buyer wanted me to ship to a PO Box, eBay wants me to ask fraudster to cancel the transaction

I just had a bad interaction with a buyer of a PS5 console that I was selling. They won the auction, and then immediately messaged me asking me to ship to a P.O. Box which is an unconfirmed address. I told him I can only ship to his confirmed paypal ...

fleance_0-1609734579832.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 28 replies
  • 2 helpful

std ad fee

Yesterday we got charged a std ad fee on a shirt and women wallet have never been charged this in the past and cannot find an explanation as to what it is on the seller forum. does anyone know what this is?

return policy

Hi all even tho I do have a return policy on my shirts, Buyer pays return shipping, I always include measurements for the shirt, and never have had request for a return because it didn't fit, do I have to accept a return for the shirt ? even tho I do...

Can't list item

Trying to list a graphics card to sell and it had me go through a verification even though i've sold items on the account before. The item didn't actually list but it's claiming i've already done so.. ? is there a way to clear the 7 day wait period t...

Buyer wants me to request money via PayPal

My listing has an option for direct purchase. However, the buyer is offering higher $$ but wants me to send them a request via PayPal. I've heard of scams where they send you a fake PayPal-looking email. But if I actually receive the money in my PayP...

about a selling item

I have a old coin collection with me. could you please tell me can I sell those coins through ebay to others?? is that legal to sell old coins?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

How does the rating of buyers and sellers work?

I'm trying to establish what the protocols are for rating buyers and sellers? If a buyer has an issue and they leave negative feedback is it then deemed a negative rating?If a seller has an issue and they leave negative feedback is it then deemed a n...

User avatar by Scout
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

How is this seller not banned yet?

See the below picture. I will soon be the 7th to add negative feedback to that list for the same reason as all the others - item never shipped, opened case, seller didn't respond at all and ebay was asked to step in. That will be "7" cases in 12 mont...

how.png

Unpaid reminder?

How is the "unpaid" feature helping sellers by NOT being in drop down window?Only three options are available to "cancel" order. Can anyone from eBay explain?Thanks

Resolved! Ebay watching over messages between buyers and sellers

As you know, Ebay watches over messages between buyers and sellers, probably the biggest reason is possibility of off Ebay transactions. Anyway ... when I purchase something, when the page comes up where you pay, prior to hitting the payment button y...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales history vs purchase history

I was looking for an old purchase in my history this morning and suddenly a thought occurred "...so... ebay keeps sales records for 3 years...". Then why on earth is this only available to the buyers and not to the sellers? If the numbers are already...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Do you conduct business in other languages on eBay?

I know there's a translator (well probably several around), so there's no reason why a buy can't write to you in English if they find your item on the USA site. Just wondered if anyone would respond in other languages. I obviously communicate in Engl...

Resolved! Condition "NEW" not an option. Why? See pic.

Im not being given the option to select "New" for a bunch of new items I have to sell. I called eBay support and have come to realize that they pass all concerns to their tech team to help solve it and never get resolution with any of my last three p...

Screenshot_20210530-210733.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors