Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

eBay Global Shipping - Exclude Single Listing

I have been automatically enrolled in the new eBay Global Shipping Program.How do I exclude a single listing from this so it will only ship to the US?The listing is for approved medical supplies that I do not want to ship Internationally-I use the Se...

Resolved! Item deleted by Ebay as a medical device, its Not

Catheters are not a medical device yet my listing was deleted when others are being sold and purchased on Ebay. Caught in a loop of trying to chat with bot and no results, is there an actual person to talk with?

Resolved! Have i accidentally not been refunding customers in full?

I've noticed lately when refunding a return for customers that I need to write something in the description as it states "a description is needed for any deductions" then on the next page it states "Usps label will be deducted from buyers purchase pr...

Resolved! eBay invoice

Hi, eBay requested invoices for the products I soldI have two products out of stock one month ago My question is:I need to send an invoice for two products that are out of stock or not necessary?

Ebay standard envelope tracking issues

I sell some vintage currency using ebay standard envelope as my main shipping method. I have a customer who says she hasn't received her purchase. The tracking shows that the last location of the item was Cincinatti Ohio, she is in Indiana. The item ...

Trying to Start Allowing Returns on All Items

Hi all. Every couple weeks or so, ebay messages me with a tip to become a Top Rated Plus seller. The qualification I'm missing is that when I set up my account in Aug 2023, I failed to allow returns. Now I want to allow returns and, despite bulk-sele...

I Sold Item... Still Shows As Active

I sold two items to one guy (one last night, the other this morning). I sent an invoice with the combined shipping this morning. I looked at my "Active" listings to see what's being viewed and discovered that one of the items sold is still listed. No...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Problem with buyers reneging on purchases.

On one the buyer sent me a message: "I wasn't aware that I had bought this item." What? Another buyer now is simply ignoring me, probably headed toward another sale falling through. Anybody else having this problem?

Setting Up New Banking Information

I sold a couple things on ebay a couple years ago and recently started selling again. Since last time I sold my credit union has been bought out. I went to change my getting paid information and now I need my old banking information to remove it. I n...

viewing page

I really wish ebay would do away with the pop up, when someone clicks on an item it should go directly to the item, not a pop up which you have to click again to get to item description. This is foolish waste of time and space, not only that, many pe...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors