Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

insertion fees

HelloHelloPlease can someone help me to understand the followingI’m using Premium $59.95 /mo with 1-yr plan*This is for 10,000 /moBut today I discover, that I always paid insertion fees for around listed 950 itemsWhy I paid insertion fees? When I see...

Resolved! Buyer Invoiced and paid without shipping

I have a situation where I invoiced the buyer for 9 auction items she won over the last week or so. When I selected Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box, nothing appeared in the amount column. I had a recent issue where the tax fields did not populate,...

Buyer sends me message. In Spanish.

Buyer sends me message in Spanish, I sent back saying I can't read Spanish. Buyer gives me bad Feedback, Ebay will Not remove bad feedback. I say Not fair to seller. Seller did not have chance to solve problem. Ebay is not being fair to Seller!What d...

Account sales permission is permanently closed

Due to the high rate of disputes between the items in the account and the descriptions, eBay permanently blocked my sales rights. And there is no appeal channel.I could only try to contact eBay’s account appeal team via email, but I didn’t get any re...

Resolved! How can i go Ahead?????

As a New Starter do i have to wait for the Payoneer or can i connect with Paypal and go ahead? If i wait a few weeks, will they not be automatically introduce to me the Payoneer as a payment method? What i want to do for this? Patience or Getting sta...

selling

how many % does ebay take from seller?

Negative comment within a Positive Feedback Box

Just want to relay some Positive comments about the Service today. Ebay rightly removed a Neutral Comment from my feedback, left by a customer who is no longer with us. They did this on Sunday within 5 minutes of me making the request.The customer le...

Accepting Offers

Hello! Does anyone know how to accept an expired offer from a buyer? I regretted making a counter offer; should have taken the buyers offer.

AUTO BEST OFFER BY EBAY

I have many, many times had to change my items back to “no offers” after ebay has randomly changed my items to “best offer”. Sometimes they email me to let me know and other times they just change it without me knowing. I have a store that I pay for ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

First Invoice on MP - Having difficulty getting this...

So I got an invoice via MP for my store. It shows two things:Store fee Jun 22-30Store fee Jul 1-31 First of all, when I got my May invoice, I paid for the store fee from June 1-30, so why am I paying a partial fee again. Second of all, they have bill...

Ending item links all broken

So I have an item that has to be ended because of a mistake in the listing . Every end your item link on the site leads to a page not found page . Come on ebay get you act together.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Message from eBay needs better wording to be understandable....

Received a message that my account was to be debited for outstanding fees and expenses. The way this is worded made me think I had a return, but I never received any notice of a return. Then I thought a buyer had opened a charge back, but also didn't...

Resolved! Has anybody else had a problem with a TINY listing page. It suddenly changed and at 81 I can read

OOps I guess I tried to put too much in the other line. But I cannot use the listing page any more --- it has just become way to SMALL for me to clearly see and the photos are impossible. Is this my problem or has something changed in ebay? None of t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors