Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Bogus buyer??

Does anybody else have a problem with people buying but never paying I’ve been selling for two weeks at 15 big sales And not one person had paid it everybody’s either try to scam me or where they just never reply to somebody please tell me I’m not ju...

Are you treated so bizarrely by eBay, you feel you need to get a lawyer so Ebay treats you fair?

They won't let me have multiple eBay profiles like everyone else. Last month they suspended my second profile with 134 card listings out of nowhere for no real reason. I used the profile for selling other items for a few months before I decided to us...

Resolved! Feeling a little irritatIe.

Some people think they know more about your product than you do.I feel like some buyers are being shady by saying that your product is not genuine when it is for sure, Just to make you look bad, so that they can get a refund because they found a bett...

Positive post.

I know a lot of sellers have been complaining about slow sales, for WHATEVER reason.Starting from Friday i'm having a really good sales weekend. Something else happened this weekend.One of the items i sell just went over 1,000 sold!I've never done th...

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 10.00.14 AM.png
User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 7 helpful

Feedback

What is it about buyers sending feedback? I always send good feedback on buyers. So. why don't I receive any from them? Whether it is good or bad. If bad, it will help me to improve myself.

Scammed

Has anybody out there ever beenscammed by a buyer that eBay backed up and refunded money to the buyer from PayPal

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Create New Listings

Have not been able to list any new items this evening, Anybody else having trouble listing new items ?

"Managed Payments" time lag in making deposits

Anybody else seriously irked with Ebay's new way of handling payments received on sold items? It has taken an average of 5 days from payment for an item until funds are deposited in to my account. Seriously, 5 days. In the meantime, Ebay is profiting...

HIGH COMMISION ON SALES TAX IS UNFAIR!

It is not fair to have to pay 12.55% commission to eBay for the sales tax . Paypal only charged about 3% commission. I am paying much more to eBay now than before they forced me to accept this new unfair arrangement.

Unfair Restricted Account

I recently called eBay to get guidance on listing a designer purse, and was told they don't authenticate purses. Was then told I need to get and pay for a 3rd party authentication. So I paid for it and then the next day I saw advertisement for authen...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors