Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Seller Calendar (pre-holiday 2023)

Upcoming dates for sellers to keep track of:Sunday, June 18th - Father's DayMonday, June 19th - Juneteenth, post offices closedSaturday, July 1st - EISD (eBay International Standard Delivery) formally discontinued (this is already in process) and wil...

Buyer changed addresses after I shipped her order

Hello!I recently sold an item and sent it out the next day. That evening I had a message from the buyer, saying she had changed addresses to flee domestic abuse.Now I have been told that her item hasn’t arrived and she wants a refund. As she hasn’t b...

Listings falling off after 1 week

3 weeks ago I had 150 active listings…I had 18 this morning. Nothing realists automatically anymore. Even newly created listings.Anyone know what’s happening?

Resolved! Issues With Buyer

I am a new seller. Shipped a product to a buyer. Post office could not deliver item, then they told me it was lost. In good faith, I issued a refund to this buyer. However, I have received confirmation that the buyer has picked up the package from th...

Resolved! More problems with Buyer

If you saw my earlier post I had someone complain about an item before they received it and claim that it was opened when it definitely was not it was an unopened pristine new Barbie. They wanted to return it. At first I said no because They hadn’t e...

Pinning feedback from Buyers

Hello. I have noticed that when you view a seller's page the feedback doesn't seem to be chronologically organized. - While it does seem to prioritize displaying positive feedback over negative, I would love to see this feature go a bit further. Some...

Item was Marked Addressee Unknown

Hello All, I would like to ask for some advice on this situation. I sold a graphics card for $720 on the 6th of January. On the 12th of January I shipped the item to the seller via Priority Mail signature required with ShipCover insurance for $720. I...

IMG_0879.jpeg

Resolved! “One is not eligible to leave feedback"

So, as usual, I click all my sales for the day to leave feedback in bulk. And I get the above message. What does that mean? It is not an old sale, it was just made today.

Come on, eBay

Come on, eBayLet's do the switchCome on, eBayLet's do the switchTake me by my little handAnd go like this

ten_o_nine_0-1706456049371.png

PRICE GOUGE

WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO SELL MY ITEMS (MASK) AT OR BELOW WHAT OTHE RPEOPLE ARE SELLING THEM FOR? IS IT BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE PRICE GOUGING? THAT SURE IS FAIR.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 22 replies
  • 1 helpful

Hacked account

Hi. My account got hacked and somone purchased and managed to ship 3 gaming computer to another address woth over 11K. Ebay won't help at all . My card that I had on file with PayPal declined the attempt but PayPal said they upfront it the money and ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors