Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Remember Sales Reports Plus?

I spent over an hour and a half or more to find my account information and finally found that if a person goes to ones ID at upper left hand corner at the very top and click on that, that will bring it down. Can you believe?? Then I tried finding the...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

drop shippers rant

So I don't and never have dropped shipped anything. Never dealt with a drop shipper on ebay - however, I am currently with an order I did on Amazon - and the seller is 'bout pissing me off at this point! Ordered last week, no tracking was ever upload...

Resolved! Managed Payments

Am I the only one who - after doing the switch to managed payments and activated on 6/28 2021 - still gets my eBay sales through PayPal? I can't believe I was actually charged double processing fess eBay + PayPal! I checked my seller fees post 6/28…I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

My punishment for using eBay Standard Envelope

Currently in the process of working with eBay to get unpunished for using and being an early adopter of eBay standard Envelope (the failed eBay shipping service that was supposed to save card sellers money). Due to eBay's tracking system for eBay sta...

non paying buyers

Ok, I have listed an automobile for sale 3 consecutive times with buyers selecting buy it now option and none have payed or asked for my personal banking info so they could do a wire transfer outside of eBay. Has it gotten so bad here that only scamm...

Help

Can I contact a person to help me with my selling . Don’t want to list items unless I know what I am doing thanks

non paying buyers

Ok, I have listed an automobile for sale 3 consecutive times with buyers selecting buy it now option and none have payed or asked for my personal banking info so they could do a wire transfer outside of ebay.

New user (0) rep made offer for 30$ over starting bid?

I just listed an item and within about 30 minutes it received an offer for 30 over starting bid. The user joined "2021" according to eBay and has 0 rep. Normally I dont mind 0 rep users as long as they pay...I will ship it. However the only thing thr...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraud

Does anyone know the number to the fraud or customer service department where I can speak to a live person??? Thank you

eBay is charging FVF on total sale including sales tax but subtracts from order total only, why?

the net effect is less money received from eBay for a sale made. to give you an example: i sold an item for $350 plus $20 shipping, or order total of $370. buyer paid this $370 plus the sales tax, or a total order sale of $395.90eBay then calculated ...

ebay store redesign

ebay has finally started to “update” ebay store design, although I’ve yet to see any announcement about this, and so far, it is pretty underwhelming. One thing that might get lost in the shuffle: the store’s shipping supplies coupon is no longer loca...

new selling page

I was very surprised on Monday, March 22, when my classic Ebay selling page disappeared! After several calls, I learned that Ebay was no longer supporting the old format. To my knowledge, no warning or instructions as to where to go now. The old page...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors