Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer emails after 10 day auction

Here is what he emails : "Extremely sorry will have to cancel no funds due to sickness and unemployment so sorry " This after 253.00 auction.He has no feedback. I lost it and emailed back " You didn't know you were sick and unemployed when you bid?Th...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 56 replies
  • 17 helpful

Where's the Custom Label Field when Creating a Listing

When I go to create a new listing, the "Custom Labels" field is no longer there. I used this field to keep track of where I store my inventory. I attempted to create new listings but it was not present. I tried to click "sell now" from an existing li...

Help and Contact

Hi everyone,I am a new seller in eBay. I was started the selling in my individual account. My account has not , "chat with us" option.(In Help & Contact) Only has Email option and PayPal option. How can added chat with us Option?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Overpriced GPU listings for items marked as NEW

Why can't Ebay put a stop to the scalpers selling GPU's listed as NEW for outrageous prices. At least the new NVIDIA 3000 series and the new AMD series. This could be temporary but the scalpers are deliberately preventing anybody buying new GPU's by ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why can't I turn off the "unpaid item" process?

I had some staggered auctions, one set being finalized last weekend and the other set being finalized tomorrow. One of the people who had won my auctions, reached out to me saying "hey, for convenience' sake, can you hold the stuff until next week (t...

seller gets screwed huh?

I sent a graphics card brand new sealed in box never opened. Buyer says received package but the graphics card isn't in the box, claims it was never there. I did signature confirmation and I have the original receipt showing it weighs 3 pounds. The g...

CONTRABAND who knew?

Just had a set of Word Search Puzzle books returned from the Dallas County Jail marked in bold red ink across the mailer front as: CONTRABAND - NOT ALLOWED IN DALLAS CO. JAIL. Yep, big, bold and bright so my local post office employees and mail carri...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 22 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! Will not take my address for sellers account

I'm trying to fill out my sellers account and it won't take my po box as my address. It's the only way we receive mail here in Hawaii and it's the address on file. So what do I do?

I'm Done with eBay!

I've been a member of eBay for several years and find it impossible to keep up with all your changes. Shipping fees aren't the best. Is eBay taking a percentage of that? I thought it was eBay's policy to protect the seller but guess they care more ab...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors