Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

scam

is there any way i can get any money back after a scam.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

refund request went through want to fight it

This is related to my first post. So the letter the i sent out on July 3rd (4th and 5th were holidays) and received a refund request for on July 7th went through so i didn’t receive the money for it. I tried contacting the buyer from the start but th...

Cancelations

Had my last 4 'sales' cancel or retract their bid. Is there something in the air all of a sudden?

Resolved! Listing

Is it compulsory to add custom label (SKU)

past sales

is there any way to find the items i have sold in the past few years?

ITEMS BOUGHT AND NO PAYMENTS

I have listed alot of items and had people purchase them and then I never received payments. This is 7 out of 8 items and dollar amounts equal $2500. Has anybody else had the same problems? Thanks

Ship method

My app on my phone shows local pickup as shipping method on an auction that closed. I did not choose local pick up. When I go online to the full page the ship method shows correct. Also the winning bidder shows to be overseas and I have US only chose...

Resolved! Crazy amount of scammers!

Is anyone else experiencing a crazy amount of people trying to scam you regarding selling of high priced items? Its a bit ridiculous when trying to just sell an item and Im getting bombarded with people giving offers and then messaging wanting to do ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 24 replies
  • 3 helpful

Why in my auction do not see the amount of watchers

HelloWhy in my auction do not see the amount of watchers?I can see it on the listbut not other peoplefind another junk drawer from other people and show the number of watchersI give you my linkhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/203516717189my auction has 31 wa...

Resolved! Does buyer get unpaid item strike?

I'm a long time buyer, and just started selling 2 weeks ago. I had one item go unpaid. I sent the buyer an email with no response. I cancelled and relisted the item this morning and added the buyer to my blocked bidder list. The reason listed for the...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors