Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Resolved! Is it possible that a listing is somehow "hidden" so buyers don't see it? no views but others sell

So I have a listing that hasn't had any views for a while. I tried lowering price, no difference. Seems that price is low compared to similar. And then I see other items sell for higher price. No negative feedback for me, pics aren't the best, but be...

internatioanl buyer saying half product was missing

I sold an item (consists of a few pieces) to a buyer in El Salvador.They claim the main part of the item is missing. This would be the most desirable part.The missing part weighs 3.3 oz, Total item with packaging is 10.3 oz.They sent a photo of the i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why did ebay remove daily feedback count?

I now have no way of telling what feedback I received on what day. It was nice to have a daily view into this, because I don't always recall what it was the day or week before. Now, that view is completely missing from the seller dashboard. It came b...

Selling issues

All, I have been selling quite a bit lately and basically pick items. Lately, it seems I keep coming across questionable buyers. I say that because it seems anything I sell over $100 seems to have “issues”. First, I just sold a BRAND NEW pair of hiki...

blocked buyer using a different user id to purchase my item

It seems as though ebay selling is getting more problematic daily,,,I do remember the days when it was rare to have a problem with a sale,,,I got a question from a buyer that was very odd but answered it to the best of my ability though it was a subj...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

Changes to my listings

What is going on with changes Ebay is making to my listings? First, they would change my "No offers" settings to allowing offers without asking me and making up numbers for lowest offers I would consider. They actually send emails saying "You can now...

Why am I being asked for my BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER ?

eBAY is telling me that they will stop allowing me to sell without my bank account number, but they already have my credit card on file. They claim that they will send the money DIRECTLY to my bank account. BUT I STILL SEE ALL OF THE OTHER SELLERS ST...

Auction ended by eBay

Just had one of my auction taken down by eBay . Works Classic Clean Toilet Bowl Cleaner. When I do a search for this same product, I get results for over 20 items. So why was my auction taken down and not the other ones?

• 17 replies
  • 2 helpful

Damage refund

I sold a cart part that was broken in half during shipping. Opened a claim with UPS (takes a while) . In the mean time customer was getting restless after a week so I refunded him in full and asked for photos ,which he sent and to not discard package...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Changing from delivery to local pickup AFTER sale is completed

A potential buyer contacted my while my auction was live. She lived in my city and asked if I'd be willing to do a local pickup if she won the item. I said yes without thinking how that would work once the auction ended. She ended up winning the auct...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay increasing quantity when using sell similar / resisting. They want me to get an out of stock?

Please be aware to always Check quantity and if free shipping is checked off when using sell similar / relisting. I am referring to doing so from my sold listings for items I never had listed as a quantity of more than 2 but when I set up the new lis...

Resolved! competition buying items to sabotage you

this is not a new issue but one that is getting worse. bidders buying items they have no intention of paying for thus making you wait 4 days to cancel while their own listings bid up. The only work-around is to cancel the sell as one of the 4 inconve...

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay stated they would take their fee before my money was released to me but then they overdraft my

I use this bank account strictly as a "middle man" account for the funds received from the periodic sale of rather expensive items. I happened to have 2 sale within the first days of the "no more PayPal" change. When the money hit the account I moved...

Ebay local

How do I put bigger items for sale on eBay local? So people come to pick it up

Most Marked as Helpful Authors