Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Ebay local

How do I put bigger items for sale on eBay local? So people come to pick it up

Another Idiotic eBay Change - New Message Window

New message window rolled out within the past week that is 20% the size of the original one and forces you to get a magnifying glass to read a message. Not to mention, only way to read the prior message is to utilize a useless drag feature that does ...

eBay message window.png

scam

is there any way i can get any money back after a scam.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

refund request went through want to fight it

This is related to my first post. So the letter the i sent out on July 3rd (4th and 5th were holidays) and received a refund request for on July 7th went through so i didn’t receive the money for it. I tried contacting the buyer from the start but th...

Cancelations

Had my last 4 'sales' cancel or retract their bid. Is there something in the air all of a sudden?

Resolved! Listing

Is it compulsory to add custom label (SKU)

past sales

is there any way to find the items i have sold in the past few years?

ITEMS BOUGHT AND NO PAYMENTS

I have listed alot of items and had people purchase them and then I never received payments. This is 7 out of 8 items and dollar amounts equal $2500. Has anybody else had the same problems? Thanks

Ship method

My app on my phone shows local pickup as shipping method on an auction that closed. I did not choose local pick up. When I go online to the full page the ship method shows correct. Also the winning bidder shows to be overseas and I have US only chose...

Resolved! Crazy amount of scammers!

Is anyone else experiencing a crazy amount of people trying to scam you regarding selling of high priced items? Its a bit ridiculous when trying to just sell an item and Im getting bombarded with people giving offers and then messaging wanting to do ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 24 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors