Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Selling watches on Ebay

Okay so i listed a watch on Ebay that i thought was a real Rolex it got taken down by ebay saying it was a replica / Fake. A few weeks later i got an Email from a place saying they are attorneys for rolex and they want me to pay them 350 in damages a...

Account linked to suspended account

Hopefully someone can give me a bit of help. I tried to list an item on eBay and was informed that my seller limit was hit. I was a bit confused when I looked as my limits had been reduced by 90%. Upon calling eBay I was informed that my account was ...

Offers at the Buy it Now value from scammers?

A little background: I've had an ebay account for 22 years and have never seen this. However, ebay has a bug that prevents me from converting my account to a business account, and we need to use it to sell off some used equipment. So last week I set ...

Resolved! Concerned About A Potential Scam Being Linked To My Account

I have an item that I recently listed for sale. A potential buyer has sent me an offer for the full price of the item. However, I became suspicious of the buyer as they've now messaged me via eBay with a mobile number, telling me to send more images ...

Screenshot 2021-07-24 at 14-13-06 My eBay Messages_LI.jpg Screenshot 2021-07-24 at 14-14-01 My eBay Messages_LI.jpg
User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Go on vacation and get punished?

So I put my store on "vacation mode" for a couple days this week. I get back and turn it back on and sales have been worse than before! Literally a couple days have caused my usual daily average to fall right off a cliff? My visibility must still be ...

Phone?

I desperately need to talk to a human. These reps they have answering emails are terrible. They don't even understand what I'm writing. What is Ebay's phone contact?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Total bull**bleep** with shutting Adult Items completely!!!

eBay has been total bull**bleep** about shutting Adult Items completely. My listing of Adult Items was completely taken off on July 14th, which is understandable when I listed them on June 15th. But there still listing about 17 thousand listings, whi...

feedback

Waited too long to leave a feedback now I can't figure out how to remove this transaction from the "sold awaiting feedback"...seems simple enough but I can't find the option anywhere?!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors