Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

"SIZE" Attribute Not Valid?

I'm sorry to post/ask for help, I can't seem to find the answer. Trying to list size S-2xl variation to a tee shirt but, system keeps saying "Size not valid". Am I missing something or should I try again after a full pot of coffee?

Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 9.34.22 AM.png Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 9.34.36 AM.png

Item not as described - Scam Buyer

Anything I can do?? The buyer bought a $1650 camera lens from me and I added signature confirmation as required. I packaged the lens up and sent it. First thing I receive is "Item not delivered" - I quickly disproved that with USPS proof of delivery ...

Wife's account suspended

A couple weeks ago, my wife set up her eBay account, she has never had one. She wanted to sell a few antiques and like to browse the listing. Upon setting up her account, she got the typical "welcome" email. Less than 24 hours later she got an email ...

Resolved! Difficult buyer

This is the first time posting here but I’m hoping that I can get some good feedback on it. I sold a vintage item(pendant jewelry) and buyer continues to contact me to get me to give them some $ back, even after they left really bad feedback. I offer...

Resolved! Buyers from Australia and United Kingdom

I just started selling and have so many buyers from Australia and United Kingdom. Even though I have shipping only in us. As soon as I post an item, it’s always them. It will show Kansas and when I click on it, shows Australia. I am getting frustrate...

Ebay Account Suspended

Has anyone had the issue where your seller account got temporarily suspended but no real reason why is given. Then if you go through all of the possibilities by trying to update information, ie bank account, alternate form of payment, etc. It still d...

CAN'T GET THRU TO EBAY TO EXPLAIN PROBLEM

Sold two chairs. Recently dropped the price and took away discount for two. Sold as "lot". Buy Now. Buy one or buy two. Filled out the shipping calculator for a box and weight for one chair. Sold both to one buyer. Ebay gave the discount and only cha...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Selling watches on Ebay

Okay so i listed a watch on Ebay that i thought was a real Rolex it got taken down by ebay saying it was a replica / Fake. A few weeks later i got an Email from a place saying they are attorneys for rolex and they want me to pay them 350 in damages a...

Account linked to suspended account

Hopefully someone can give me a bit of help. I tried to list an item on eBay and was informed that my seller limit was hit. I was a bit confused when I looked as my limits had been reduced by 90%. Upon calling eBay I was informed that my account was ...

Offers at the Buy it Now value from scammers?

A little background: I've had an ebay account for 22 years and have never seen this. However, ebay has a bug that prevents me from converting my account to a business account, and we need to use it to sell off some used equipment. So last week I set ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors