Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Manage to store

Hello. Now I have 21 active lots. I have a basic store. But when I look at the store page, I only see 4 watches on my store. visit store : https://www.ebay.com/str/watchistitems for sale: https://www.ebay.com/sch/watchist_watches/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=...

Adding GSP - should I do it?

Looking for some opinions and advice here. I used to ship internationally to some countries, and I did get buyers from time to time, especially from Australia. I stopped last year because of the Covid mail mess. I miss my international buyers but rea...

Resolved! Release Title - Vinyl Records

I listed a vinyl record. I got a message from eBay to add the item specific Release Title. The message also stated that this item specific will soon be required. Can someone please tell what the Release Title of a vinyl record is? Thanks!

Oof. eBay.

Remember when selling on eBay was so easy and actually fun? Yeah, me too. I guess I'll chalk that up to the good 'ol days now. Am I the only one having issues with absurd buyers and eBay supporting them?Additionally, the new payment system isn't work...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Buyer wants to return damaged item without photographic proof, is inconsistent in their messages.

Hi everyone, I'm a first-time poster and, although there are already threads on this general topic, I'd really like some fresh advice from the community. I recently sold a board game, packaged it thoroughly (coated in bubble wrap in a sturdy box, wit...

Not sure if I just dodged a bullet here

I always try to give buyers the benefit of the doubt within reason. Here's the story. Buyer purchases a shirt. When it delivers, I get the message "I just received the package there's a small tear at the bottom of the shirt please let me know how you...

ICYMI...

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/2021/07/17/ebay-surveys-sellers-about-fraud-privacy-and-safety/

User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

Non paying buyers face zero consequences? Zero?

Seriously why should I bother at this point? It’s not bad enough we can’t leave them negative feedback any longer and now eBay isn’t even going to ding them with unpaid item infractions either? Why on Gods green earth should I spend the 15 or so minu...

False Advertising

One stands agape and in awe at how a gigantic company like Ebay can make an effort to report their own incompetency, so difficult ! One wonders why...?The image shown makes one claim and then makes a separate and completely opposing claim in the next...

FreeShipping.PNG

Scammed

I just got scammed and I've called ebay non stop, several agents have told me they will help and several team leaders said the same thing. I'm feeling very frustrated at this situation and I don't know what to do, I've lost over 4,000 to a scammer on...

Refunds for items sold before joining MP

A buyer is looking for a refund regarding late mail. He purchased it before I joined MP. When I refund, will the money come out of my MP account? I have a 0 balance in PayPal to give any refunds. Cheers!

Tender

EBay also opens the world market and it is a very important thing.Why buyers do not pay for tenders. That's a big problem for me.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Sales Tax Question

I recently switched to the business account on Ebay instead of individual. However, I don't understand why it has the sales tax option to add sales tax for a certain state if Ebay already charges sales tax and remits it? For USA sales, it is my under...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors