Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 26 helpful

Resolved! Suspicious buyer activity

I recently sold an item. The funds are currently on hold in my payment account. EBay notified me of suspicious buyer activity because the user doesn’t have an account or something like that. has anybody dealt with this? Is it safe to send the item? t...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Can we selling digital products

Can we sell digital products like software activation keys, game activation keys, etc and they have any restrictions

account restriction, now evaluated below standard

My account was mistakenly put to restrictoin mode last year. It took ebay over a month to have the issue resolved. Due to the restriciton, I have over 3 month having very less transactions. Now my seller performance is evaluated below standard due to...

Listing

I have an ebay account. I purchase quite regularly but have not sold anything for years. I need help listing an item for sale and am unable to find answers to my questions. I have a draft saved but it is missing the payment information and several ot...

Picture Thief

Is there a specific place to report another seller who has used every one of my pictures in her auction listing of the same item? VERO seemed a "maybe" but I was unable to add any details to the report. Thanks

Odd "Access denied" Image When Listing

I thought this was just a temporary glitch but I went to revise this listing and the image was still there next to the right of the listing price box. The item listed normally. Anyone seen anything like this before?

access denied.jpg

Native American Non-Tribe Items

This is the 4th time I have run into this issue. Previously, I spent 4 hours on the phone and chat with no resolution. When listing an item that has a Native American theme but is not from a tribe, the listing gets an OPPS message that will not go aw...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item not received - want to make sure I do this right

Have my first Item Not Received and want to make sure I handle this correctly. Made even more fun being international. Item sold and mailed out from California to Italy on 6/7 with an estimated delivery date of Jun 20, 2021 - Jul 14, 2021 (according ...

First charge back, little info from Ebay

So I got hit with a charge back from surprise, a zero feedback account! It was purchased Friday night and I'd marked it shipped but as long as I'm finding the correct listing (eBay didn't link the listing and I've reused the same title dozens of time...

clothing mens or womens department required

I recently posted an assortment of belt buckles and the draft template required assigning the posting to either the mens or womens department. Can I work around this?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors