Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Accidentally deleted 64 items

As the title says...I accidentally deleted 64 items that I ended today. Can anyone tell me how I can retrieve the deleted items? I have looked everywhere and just cannot find the place for deleted items. Thanks in advance

Resolved! Selling from Puerto Rico

With the new sellers hub im not able to sell from Puerto Rico because I dont have a bank account from the states, but Puerto Rico is part of the USA. What do I have to do to be able to sell from Puerto Rico, everything was working fine untill ebay st...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 35 replies
  • 3 helpful

Dropping Sales

When Ebay started this whole give me your SS# and access to your bank account I ended my relationship here. I no longer sell anything on ebay.

Women's baseball cap

So in one of my listings I have a hook and loop (see what I did there?) baseball cap for sale. It's an adult size. I have a buyer who asked if I have this hat in women's. I asked her to clarify but didn't get a response. Other than a hole in the back...

Sold an item for pickup but buyer hasn't contacted me

I have sold a very large item that must be picked up (ad states this). The ad also indicated that we are closing down our retail business and that our building had sold so time was of the essence. I typically get a message from buyers within a day or...

Editing sales list

Last time I was on this site I started to set up the sale of two residences. Now I am attempting to add pictures. Problem: unable to find work already completed.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! EBay refunded payment to buyer without requiring return of item

EBay settled a disputed charge by a buyer's credit card company by refunding her payment, allowing the buyer to retain a $1,400 chandelier and getting a refund. I advised EBay that I had a statement from my electrician confirming that my description ...

• 48 replies
  • 5 helpful

Does this make any sense?

Why is it that ebay makes it nearly impossible (if not impossible) to get a buyers email address YET they openly show the buyers phone number on the order details page? Does that make any sense? I aint not ebay cheerleader. I have gripes about ebay t...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 13 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Any way to know/see how much taxes were paid on my sale?

Any way to know/see how much taxes were paid on my sale? Now that ebay handles payments I know that the FVF are based on item sale price, shipping and taxes. Easy enough to figure out total on final price and shipping combined plus .30cent but can't ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pick up only sales

I have some valuable comics to sell-how does pick up work and does it gain enough attention? Thanks

User avatar by Scout
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors