Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How do I bill buyer for additional shipping?

Buyer did not pick up his package from PO and it was returned to me. He wants me to resend it, I said sure, but you will have to pay for the shipping costs.How do I get that from him? We used to be able to send an invoice through Paypal, but I I don'...

Mistakes, MC011, Virtual items and whats next?

Hey guys, Been a off and on seller since 2011. Recently I, mistakenly, started listing various virtual items for sale after I saw them being listed here while I was browsing around. No excuse on my part for sure. Should have read the rules and regula...

Getting picture from smart phone to listing

Please!! I need to know, step by step, how to get photo from my smart phone to my listing. I can type and move mouse but that's pretty much the limit of my computer skill. "Download" and "Upload" and "Cut and paste" are mysteries. Any help would be a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shopperstore21

Hello: I am angry about what happened to me. I made a sale of an article but due to customs issues, the order was delayed and the buyer opened a case for an article not received. The item arrived that same day but by not putting the tracking number, ...

Replying to feedback

I often reply to feedback especially from satisfied buyers but as of today I'm not able to. Anyone else have this problem or is something else that eBay has decided to "make better"! Thanks

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Account, Listing Not Showing Up, 0 views

Hello, I just posted some of my listings on my new account. It's been 2 days and I still have 0 views and can't find them in the search bar. On my other account, each one had over 200 views. Any clue on what to do? Do I need to wait? Or should I call...

Collection code query

Hi. Can anyone help? I sold an item for collection. The buyer has a know he received it, has posted positive feedback but says he didn’t get a qr code and now I can’t say it has been collected.any ideas please?thank you.

Scam Likely

I had a guy contact me to text his personal number with photos of my item before he sent me money. Then asked me to ship a 400$ gift card with my sold item and was very adamant about me doing it today. His number was a 727 area code. I relisted my it...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors