Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Scam Likely

I had a guy contact me to text his personal number with photos of my item before he sent me money. Then asked me to ship a 400$ gift card with my sold item and was very adamant about me doing it today. His number was a 727 area code. I relisted my it...

new seller 0 on selling limits

I'm a new seller on eBay. when I go to list my item it wont list it. it sends me straight to "verify through customer support". when I did its saying my selling limit is 0. I tried listing another item but its saying the same thing. please advise as ...

EBAY CONTACT

Hey Sellers, HOW TO YOU CONTACT A REAL PERSON WITH EBAY? CAN'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO DO IT. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! USPS Loses another one

I was going out of town for family emergency and had one order that came through right before I put my store in vacation mode. I printed the label at 10pm, went to bed and dropped the package on the counter of the post office on my way to the airport...

User avatar by Scout
  • 27 replies
  • 2 helpful

SELLER FEES

WHY IS EBAY CHARGING ME 12.5% OF THE TAXES THEY COLLECT ON THE ITEMS I SELL I SHOULDNT HAVE TO PAY FEES ON THE TAXES THEY COLLECT FOR THE STATE

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 3 helpful

Why do other Ebayers want to inbox harassing

I don’t know or understand and I wanna know does anyone else have this pronlf? from the moment I started selling I’ve had my post took down for being a replica which was bogus, and now two people both inboxing with hateful things and harassment. Does...

Accidental refund

I recently sold a brand new sealed video game that was worth $25. The buyer received the item but told me the disc was loose and wanted to return the item. I then got a message from EBay asking me to issue refund. I guess I didn’t realize what I was ...

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

How Much to Refund on a "No Refund" Listing?

Relatively new seller here. I sold an item that stated I don't accept returns. I don't wanna be a jerk to this guy so I'm gonna refund him, but I'm not gonna lose money on this since I clearly stated. So how much should I refund him and what should I...

POTENTIAL SCAMMERS

Has anyone heard of these buyers one looks like it’s the same address as a previous scammer I dealt with and the others address is just a empty woods property buyer-

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors