Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

CANNOT CONTACT BUYER-AM TAKEN TO MESSAGES

For about a month when I click on Contact Buyer I'm taken to Messages!! When someone purchases I like to immediately Thank Them and tell them when I'll ship their purchase but can't do this on my computer. It works from my cell phone but is getting t...

Buyers with fake accounts

I don't believe I read anywhere on ebay that its ok for a buyer to make a purchase then not pay , the bought item is now stuck on hold for 4 days before you can cancel it. Thats lost revenue. If someone wants to be a buyer on eBay they need to have s...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

I don't understand the item specifics. Most of the time they do not apply to the item I am selling.

Some of the item specifics are absurd when applied to some items. It is a waste of the sellers time and should be optional. I receive messages from ebay that say they are required. It took me hours to edit the listings with these ridiculous required ...

Resolved! Paid $23.60 on shipping of an item

that was a few weeks ago. Ebay charged me another $2.51 on shipping from this item. I cannot find any info why. I don’t know if they took the whole $23.60 at that time because I cannot find the info for that either. Any ideas why they may have done t...

Zero Sales all this Year 2021

Hello everyone. I have a problem. I have 0 sales this year and I have done almost everything that many people experts suggest. I don't have an eBay store but I promote all my listings. This is my profile https://www.ebay.com/usr/prokopis_vasilis and ...

My account was restricted for reasons I'm not aware of

Hello eBay Community,Recently my account was restricted for reasons that I don't know of. I didn't cheat or violate any rules or regulations on eBay. I tried contacting customer support, they were saying there's nothing I could do about it and can't ...

New Business account for LLC on a Virtual office cancel REGUS

I have my business account canceled shortly after opening in Ebay. I was not issue any reason except risky and ilegal transaction. But I never had an opportunity to post any sales. The organization is an LLC operating out a virtual office address. I ...

Resolved! International buyer wants invoice before buying and ship to different address

I only ship in USA, but a buyer from Ukraine has sent me 20 emails to buy. Most of the emails are to get the price down and send them an invoice before they purchase. I think they said that it was a ebay drop place in Delaware. 1. do you send invoice...

Obvious Scammer Wins

this guy buying digital items, then making chargeback claims. The seller will lose the case because there's no tracking information. They seem to ignore the messages to the buyer with the digital item. Just my rant and callout.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Tips For Selling Furniture Locally

Hello,I am a new seller to Ebay and I listed my first item. For your convenience, I included a link to the listing below. I could really use some advice about local pick-up options, selling and promoting my item.Thank you. https://www.ebay.com/itm/35...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Performance Below Standard Help

Hello everyone. I am writing this message because it is my last hope to get any sort of help in fixing my accounts situation. I used to sell action figure pre orders ( an item I did not have on hand but was scheduled for release later) all mentioned ...

no help !!!

what to do with emails that are not appropriate, i keep deleting and they keep sending its making me nervous any ideas .

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors