Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Request regarding the removal of negative feedback

This is to inform you that my product was given a negative feedback by a buyer stating,"Item has not delivered on time"But my item was successfully delivered with a small delay because of the COVID - 19 delaying of overseas flights. We request you to...

Resolved! eBay seller school

What kind of knowledge does a new seller get from an eBay seller School?

Resolved! How to sell Clothing Items

Hey, I wish to sell clothing items in future. Tell me, how do I post correctly and attraction for buyers.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ask a mentor

Is ebay wanting to eventually eliminate all but "ask a mentor" responses from the community?

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 59 replies
  • 5 helpful

Got my first charge back

Hello, I read this forum a lot but this is my first post. I received my first Transaction Dispute today, and I just wanted to make sure I am doing everything correctly. The item was a Japanese tea set which sold for $23 yesterday. I had several posit...

Any way to remove listings in "make offer" list?

When I check my listings that are eligible to make an offer the list has grown a wee bit too much over time for my tastes . There are people watching items for well over a year now, items that are priced as low as I can possibly go. Is there any way ...

Resolved! Unsold listings

Hi all, when I end my active listings they will all still be visible to me under the "Unsold" part of "My eBay Selling Overview" -- but for HOW LONG will I see them there? 30 days? 60 days? 90 days?Thank you!

Inflated offers from new members

I listed a book. Set recommended price and I received two offers for over a hundred dollars more than my starting price. Normally I'd be happy and accept but I'm dubious about these overly generous offers especially from new members. I realize I don'...

Instead of GRANTS to anyone

The sellers who SHOULD be getting 10 grand each should be the best small time sellers who work from home. you know, those of us barely scraping by but at the same time super highly rated? firstly. 100% feedback and zero negatives. that gets rid of al...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors