Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Seller's Nightmare

This is why I am leaving eBay. I'm sick of the nonsense. I know I'm a small seller, but IF there were any unity of small sellers who are being MIStreated like this and WE all left this platform, that would cost eBay substantial money and then maybe, ...

12821 why ebay sucks for sellers.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 61 replies
  • 13 helpful

Resolved! Listing times

I know that there are 200 listing times are free for month. Is it includes the times we relisting or revising listings?

Headache with New system of Payment and new policys

This new Ebay system of payment and policy is more in favor of buyers than the seller like buyer 80% seller 20%.Each sell is a headache and buyers are exploiting the flaws to get the money back and seller pays the fees and loses money.The old Ebay wa...

Resolved! selling

Hi, I'm a new seller. I want to know, what should I do before start selling?

Ebay is Pathetic

Ebay literally doesn't care about sellers and its crazy tons of scammers lately and tons of returns on fake claims, when will ebay ever care about their seller base? I've done a lot of money through ebay. Guess I'll have to start finding a new compan...

First time user

I listed an item about 2 hours ago and I can't see it. My account says "O" listed. How long does it take for an item to be posted for sale?

Resolved! how to improve my selling

I started selling on eBay these days but still not sell my item . What could be the reason for this ?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

High End Auction Style Listing Fees Wow

I looked at last month's statement and noticed ebay charged me $6.28 to end an auction style listing early. I ended it because someone from Russia was bidding on it and they shouldn't have been able to.I didn't know they charged fees to end an auctio...

Adults Only elimination - still don't get it

According to the latest email I got from EbayI can still sell Playboy, Playgirl, Mayfair, and PenthouseBut not:Gay magazines with the same kind of images/photosGay magazines with out photos, just erotic storiesCalendarsPhotography booksBooks that mig...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors