Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Selling Kitchens

I am selling kitchens but too many variations so can you link listings?I.e. a listing for base units with multiple sizes, a listing for wall units with multiple sizes, a listing for tall units with multiple listings and a listing for accessories? I h...

I am lost with this new format!

It'ss been a few weeks since I checked my listings, but I had several items that I thought I could re-list. Now I can find only two. I don't know where the previously unsold items went; I can't see views or watches any more; I can't re-list in bulk, ...

listing error

Am Having Listing error. I have Submitted My Business Plan On 21-July-2021. But No reply. what to do? It looks like there's a problem with this listing.To maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places limits on the number of categories sellers can...

Resolved! Tittle create

I'm not so impressed with the listing right now. No traffic. What are the shortcomings of my listing?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Sales Tax

I live and sell in Oregon. I am not a very active seller but I do have a few items. I just sold something for $500 and $20 for postage. I sent the item priority with signature required and insurance hence the $20 postage. My EBay fee was assessed on ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Very High Not as Described 5% fee

I have never left a message before so I hope I am doing it right.I recently got hit with the 5% "very high not as described" fee in the collectibles category. I have had 2 returns - 1 was my fault I sent the wrong item the 2nd the customer lied and s...

Ebay removed my listing

I listed a trainer butterfly knife that has a dull blade, used for training purposes. Ebay removed my listing because it violated ebay policies, but I see that there are numerous other listings for the same thing.

Ebay email from Retail Fashion Outlet

Has anyone else gotten an email from Ebay@retailfashionoutlet.com that included a coupon in their personal email? This did not come to my messages on the Ebay site. I truly do not remember ever ordering anything from Retail Fashion Outlet. I blocked ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cannot List Items Even Though We Are NOT Close To Our Listing Number Max Or Our Dollar Max

We have been prevented from listing items... We keep getting a message that we have exceeded our listing number max and/or dollar max. We contacted eBay and they increased our listing max and dollar max but it has not resoulved our issue.... HELP! We...

Resolved! Buyer demands

I recently sold an item accepting the "best offer" by this individual. They then wrote me to tell me they paid and then asked me if I had any more like the item I sold them and if so if I could include them for free???? Is this against policy? Should...

Resolved! My listing error. Ship or not

I noticed am error in an item I sold. I listed it as used, but in the title I wrote new. I wrote to the buyer and asked him to confirm that I am apologizing and the item is actually used and I made a mistake. This has happened once before and the buy...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors