Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Reopening store

I am trying to reopen my store but my name I was using is coming back as already taken how do I restart it

Resolved! Negative feedback posted as positive.

Why has eBay been posting negative feedback as positive? I recently sold a item to a person who had a 100% positive feedback rating but looking at his feedback from the last 6 months I noticed he had 4 complaints for non-paying! ( soon to be 5 becaus...

Locating a listing

Is there an easier way to find a specific listing other than to scan thru all of the listings? Thanks

Resolved! High value Item Purchased to be shipped via freight forwarder with very bad reviews to China

I would appreciate some specific advice as to what to do here. A buyer with over 1K all positive feedbacks bought my item for $500 and has it to be shipped to a freight forwarder with abysmal reviews on its way to China. I have read many of the accou...

which ebay we should finally contact

We had a case in Italy and they closed it in favor of buyer. There is a lot to discuss about it but what can we do now? We have account in US, listings in ebay.de and case in Italy. Ebay Italy made bad mistake. We have tried to discuss with them but ...

Resolved! Watcher Offers Again

Hello, Is it true that if you send an offer to an “offer eligible” watcher and then you get more watchers, you can’t send additional watcher offers for two days? Two days is how long that first offer is good for. You are locked out of additional offe...

Resolved! Buyer scammed me and ebay doesnt seem to care...

I've always considered ebay pretty good when it comes to protecting sellers- a lot better than another particular selling platform. But a recent experience with a buyer blatantly committing fraud has made me lose faith. A buyer opened a buyer remorse...

Resolved! eBay fee on tax amount ??

eBay fees and charges are so unfair. They charge 13.25% fee on total amount that includes item price+tax+shipping cost. eBay already collect the tax money from buyer in full. Seller never receive the tax amount from buyer, but eBay somehow manage to ...

selling limits

Hello. Just looking for a little info. Thanks in advance for any response whether it be what I want to hear or not. As a seller- Do all of eBay's fees AND shipping count towards your selling limit? Also at the beginning of the month if you have any u...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors