Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! First time sale. Shipping charges and negative balance questions.

Would love some advice on my first sale. I sold a item August 19th and shipped it the same day. It’s the only thing I have sold. After the sale it says my 90 day total is $246.40. $246.40 seemed off but I assume it’s due to taxes? The item I sold was...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Selling with Buy It Now

If you want to sell with a best offer option, that's your prerogative, Right? No Wrong...eBay automatically Checks the Best Offer Option on your item's sale, like it or not, without asking you first. You have to Un-Check the option to avoid a stream ...

• 27 replies
  • 9 helpful

This is actually insane

I had two auctions up, both were won by scammers with no intention to buy my item and ebay offers NOTHING IN REGARTDS TO HELP ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. WHEN I GO TO REPORT THE BUYER IM REDIRECTED TO A PAGE TO CANCEL MY LISTING. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL **bleep**...

Listing removal

Why did my custom pad printed figures listing get flagged and removed, did not mention Lego in the listing and hundreds of other pad printed and customs are for sale currently by sellers. I feel like I am being singled out for some reason.

Top rated plus question on domestic vs international

Hi I qualify for top rated plus and never have had it before. I see top rated plus requires 30 day free returns. My listing ship local and international through the global shipping program. Do my returns for the top rated plus need to be internationa...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can ebay force me to send buyer the correct item

I sent the wrong item to a buyer and ebay told the buyer they can't do anything because the seller showed proof of delivery. Can ebay force a seller to correct the problem by sending the buyer the correct item?And, what proof does the buyer have to s...

Compromised Account

Last month someone compromised my account and started selling this on Ebay. It looks like printers. I keep getting emails about when Im going to send out the merchandise and I replied letting the buyers know not to send any money. Ebay helped me get ...

Resolved! My sales and 90-day total do not match. why?

Hello fellow eBayers. I just closed out on an item(my first for the 90-day period), and the 90-day total comes to $81.21, but the item sold for $72, with shipping cost of $3.19, totaling $75.19. Including fees, eBay's cut is $12.12, bringing it to $6...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller School Badges

The popularity of the Seller School is starting to make more sense. There is a new Post on e-bay for Business on Facebook about Sellers earning Badges by completing their Seller School courses https://www.facebook.com/eBayForBusiness https://sellersc...

Getting sick of ebay garbage...and I'm still new!

Ebay already screwed me over once early on when I created an account and started selling. They took down two of my listings with bids and I had to call and wait for half an hour for someone to tell me that because I'm new, they had to verify informat...

Resolved! Recently had an Item removed

I am a little confused. I recently had one of my items removed because I was told that it is a restricted item. However, I see multiple listings of the same item. I was listing a Phone Sanitizer. I was given multiple reasons such as I am a new seller...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors