Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Shipping

Where do I ship a sold item for authentication?

What does Payment on Hold mean when funds was deposited already?

Hi, so I sold an item a month ago. Funds went through and was already deposited into my bank. Buyer then decides to request for a return over a month later. Now it says the payment is on hold, which doesn’t make sense when it was already deposited. I...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancelling an order......

Hey Gang,If I cancel a buyer's order for bad address, can they leave feedback ?Their feedback left for others is REALLY messed up, don't want to deal with them.I plan on adding them to BBL, which I should probably do first.It's very much a TR status ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 1 helpful

My listing is not showing on eBay

My listing is not showing. I have checked the listing and there is no reason that it should not be. I have spent over an hour working through the endless useless help pages with no success. Of course eBay has it now where you can not get phone help. ...

Resolved! Unable to pay through debit card

I can pay any other payment outside of eBay with my debit card. But when I pay to go to pay there is an error message. Please, anyone, help me.

Just blocked a buyer for asking too many questions...feels great!

Just blocked a buyer for asking too many questions...feels great! Yep, buyer wanted me to jump through even a few more hoops and, in the immortal words of Lenny Bruce, paraphrased of course, there is some doggy doo doo I will not eat. Are all buyers ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 45 replies
  • 22 helpful

fees

sold some golf clubs for 747.00 and after some bull**bleep** fees i got 640.00. last time ill use ebay for selling my items!!!! when i buy something new i pay taxes, so if i decide to sell on here or local classified ads shouldnt have to pay taxes or...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Selling on Ebay

Ebay is a great site, but the quality of their site is not what it used to be. Their inability to control fraudulent users is the major issue. My recent experience is over 80% of accepted offers have been from fraudulent buyers who did not pay. The s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors