Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

how to limit increase

Actually my item is over already and I have a item lot also. How to we limit increase? please could you help me?

Selling item for parts

I sold a printer. The subject stated does not work for parts only, the condition was listed as for parts or not working. The description stated it did not work that it had a paper jam error I couldn’t fix. I’m not sure how much more clear I needed to...

promotion

Is it worth it to pay for a promotion for books on eBay? Seems to me that if you are on eBay to find a book you will search by title. If you pay for a promotion does your listing go to the front of the line? How does this work?Thanks!

Resolved! New seller with a questions regarding listing amounts.

Hello I am new to Ebay as a seller at least, and I have one question. I started listing at the beginning of September and have been told I have reached my 10 item a month limit. However when I look at my selling page there is a September through Octo...

time frame for payment?

Someone wants to win an auction ending today (Sunday the 19th) but pay Friday (the 24th). I told him he'll automatically get a payment reminder notice from Ebay. But when will Ebay close the case?

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! About Listings

I am new to the eBay. So I want know about reasons for eBay suspend our listings..

My Account is at risk of Suspension

Just wants to ask if anyone else is having/have had/receiving similar letters from Ebay as me, and what one should do about it.On 2 occasions by now I getting this message from Ebay keeping telling me that my Selling Privileges may be suspended or li...

User avatar by Scout
  • 27 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors