Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

No Total Sales **bleep**

**bleep**of catergories I need **bleep**copy Amazons summary....where can I **bleep**

Resolved! 2021 tax question

I buy and sell like others on eBay. My question is, do you include tax or exclude tax on purchase order total ?Thank you!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

selling

what is the 1st start selling on ebay

EBAY Shipping

I keep having customers like this one complain about EBAY'S SHIPPING!! Is anyone else having a similar issue.FYI--Despite the tracking, this item was apparently either not delivered at all or was stolen from my mailbox. The USPS says this was not shi...

Is this a scam??

Hi I'm new to Ebay and wondering if this is a scam. About 20 minutes after I posted my listing I got an offer for my asking price I accepted it and then they told me to text them cause they had a question (I had no idea I couldn't do that until after...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 51 replies
  • 1 helpful

Tracking to the UK is not working...

I noticed the tracking to the UK stop working after the item is dispatched. Nobody is scanning the items after they arrive in the UK. The most frustrating thing is that the royal mail is not providing online status anymore for the tracked items, and ...

Doral florida

I'm just finding out about the scam going on in doral. I'm actively having an issue now my item was delivered but buyer waited 2weeks to open a case on a not received item . Ebay will just refund the money but how do I fight this issue ? Any one have...

selling fees

they charged me 24% selling fees thought it was like 12% use to be lower than that. this is not the first time this happend. last time they paid me back. Why are they doing this

Chargeback

How can a buyer who opens a return and doesn't return an item open a dispute and attempt a charge back with credit card company? Breaking all the rules. VERY FRUSTRATED.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors