Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Resolved! Possible Scam? Buyer wants UPS or **bleep**

Oh, good grief. The censorship in these **bleep**------------------------------------------------------ ORIGINAL POST:Hi there! I don't sell on eBay often but I'm very wary of "special requests" because I've seen how creative scammers can sometimes b...

Capture.PNG

Listing an item after two-year hiatus

I've been selling since 1997. Today, after a two-year hiatus, I attempted to list an item. The third-party listing program I use supports ebay's AP, and after successfully signing into ebay, I was required to confirm some personal information such as...

Less profits since managed payments started

I don’t know if it’s just me and I thought I was imagining it.. I think eBay is trying to get rid of us low budget.. trying to support our self sellers..I know I’m not alone a lot of us do this for different reasons. Fixed income, older , etc to buy ...

Buyer filed an Item not received case then wrote me that they received it but didn't cancel case.

A buyer filed an Item Not Received case, 3 days after tracking showed it was delivered. Immediately after filing the case, they emailed me through ebay messaging, but not on the case, and said it had arrived. Ebay has my funds on hold. $300. I have w...

MY LISTING IS NOT SHOWING TO ANYONE

Hi ebay community i had a good experience past year ago but due to some reason i didnt listed any **bleep**ThanksBest Regards

Can Clearly See These are NOT "New"

Hi there. I keep seeing this happen on Ebay, so I thought I would finally post something about it on here. I was going to report it to Ebay, but this situation isn't one of the options available when they ask you to describe why you are reporting it,...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

IS IT ME.....OR IS EBAY BEING SNEAKY??

So I'm sure this has been discussed...but -I- need to understand... It seems to me there is an unreported fee that Ebay is taking out of our sales. We are being accessed a final value fee that includes whatever the customer paid in state tax. Then th...

User avatar by Scout
  • 80 replies
  • 9 helpful

No Total Sales **bleep**

**bleep**of catergories I need **bleep**copy Amazons summary....where can I **bleep**

Resolved! 2021 tax question

I buy and sell like others on eBay. My question is, do you include tax or exclude tax on purchase order total ?Thank you!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

selling

what is the 1st start selling on ebay

Most Marked as Helpful Authors