Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Name

Hey, thanks for the help. How do I change my account so that the company is shown when I print a label. I really want to remove my name altogether. And put the account under the owner's name. Please help.

ebay suggestions

I am so tired of being told to "send an offer" .I can think for myself !And the new listing format, with way too many refinements, is rediculous.It doesn't help at all. sorry, just venting.

Adult Comics - What's the current eBay policy, because we want to be compliant...but also sell stuff

It's been a few months since we've revisted the adult policy here on eBay. We've been flagged in the past, and we don't wish to have it happen again....but if certain adult comics are being allowed for some sellers, it should be allowed for all. Spec...

A seller just gave me feedback, from MY OWN stored feedbacks?!

Actually, 2 separate sellers, right after the other, left me feedbacks from my own stored feedbacks that I use for MY buyers....2 diff. ones, word for word. How are they able to do this? I never noticed an option that I could use on my buyers when I ...

Resolved! About a customer with zero feedback

I 'm new to eBay sales, I listed my first item at auction. Satisfactory prices have been received but the highest bid has been placed by someone who has been registered on eBay since 2018. When I checked his account I could see that he had not receiv...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! lot size and quantity

While revising my listings, I was wondering if I had the quantity correct. If I have 100 pieces, selling in lot of 5, Is the quantity 100 or quantity 20?Thanks

Selling on Ebay.

Ebay is a great place for buyers, they can get things for free, all they have to do is buy a $3 or $4 item say something is wrong with it even after they see pictures (they know you aren't going to want to pay return shipping on these small items) an...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! eBay shipping nightmare

I sold an item on eBay. I used eBay international shipping ( as they recommended ) the package was received by the shipper. then no tracking available. I contacted eBay and the buyer. eBay assured me I would NOT loose my money over this. they told me...

Confusing problem about electronic payment cards??

i just set up a PO e-wallet to sell goods but when i added my bank card they said my card "has unusual transaction activity".While this card is from a new bank I applied for a while ago but haven't used it now they ask for a statementHow can I make a...

In Case of Emergency

I started writing an "action plan" of things to do with my eBay account in case something happens, but I gave up by the time I got to the second line. I have Seller Hub as my homepage on my computer and it took me 10 minutes to explain to my poor mot...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 25 replies
  • 3 helpful

Can I use my own shipping service? If so, how?

Can I use my own shipping service? If so, how?What if I don't want to use the eBay shipping or what if I ship from another service like buying something from target and then ship it to said person from target using target's shipping. Is this allowed/...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors