Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 25 helpful

Late Shipments due to Inclement Weather

Well here I am again. So i appealed all the late shipment defects stuck to me. To clarify, i had 9 defects put on my account because 9 shipments were late due to inclement weather. Mail didn't run for a week, heck the big trucks coming in from the hu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! USPS lost a item, refund given as expected. eBay still charges fee on refund?

Firstly, this has nothing to do with having to issue a refund. the item got lost. that's 100% not on the buyer. he paid, didn't get it. gets refund! zero problems there. My question and issue maybe is with eBay. it went like this. Item sold, I shippe...

Disputes

Can anyone tell me how long a person has to file a dispute after an item is sold. I have one that was sold over a year ago and they are now filing a claim.

Feedback destroyed because of the eBay Tracking System

Nothing I can do about it, I messaged, called and said please help. I'm at wits end, going back to stamps whenever possible. Customers want what they purchased in a timely manner and aren't receiving. I don't blame the customer. Most is **bleep** fee...

Resolved! General Question, selling across multiple platforms

Not here to Dump on Ebay, they have worked very well for me over the years. and I will continue to sell here. Nor am I looking to discuss any Specific competitive selling venues. But I am looking to possibly expand my Horizons, and use a couple diffe...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

If you claim something dossnt work you should

Return it. Get your money back. Not just leave negative feedback and never respond to messages after leaving negative feedback. I get it, buyers arent obligated to do anything. Yeah yeah. Not many people can make this buyer happy.  

1000007647.jpg

So called income when i sell some of my card collection

This is for my fellow card collectors. So i`ve been on E-Bay for 19 years mainly buying graded sports cards but do sell once in awhile to free up money to buy other cards .My question is for someone that does what i do how in the world is this income...

• 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unlocking account?

Why do they have my account to where i cant access it? Its suspended even though i provided the documention required. I sold sunglasses. Why is my account on hold. I need and want to list more item? Any help out there to actually resolve my own probl...

Delay in Listings appearing in Search

I posted two listings OVER 24 hours ago and neither of them are showing up on any kind of search. They are showing "Active" but it doesn't appear anyone can see them. Listing numbers are 404779250790and404779228412I've been away from eBay for several...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

What's going on with Offers and Counteroffers?

I had a buyer make a counteroffer yesterday after I sent out offers to likers. I accepted the offer. Afterward I didn't see any sale pending...it's like it just disappears. Then about a 1/2 hour later...someone else came in and offered an amount that...

Do you have a size chart available?

I just got this message from a buyer asking me this for a listing that has the size chart in the item description as well as a screenshot of it and uploaded as a photo right after the gallery photo.I don't know who to blame here, the buyer or ebay's ...

Resolved! deleting a listing

I know I asked this before, but can not fined it again. I have listed an item and now fined there is a mistake in the listing. How do I close the listing so that I may make a correction before re-listing ? This time I will write down how to do it. Th...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

$50 off Ebay Shipping Supplies for Store Subscribers!!!!!!

In the midst of redesigning my storefront I discovered the quarterly coupon I was unaware of!!!! Store subscribers go to "manage your store"..... Then find the "Subscriber discount" link It may not be the same for everyone. I am a premium store subsc...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors