Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Deciding if buyer is legit

I recently sold a game console on here and I’m trying to decide if the buyer is legit. They have been a member for a few years and have like 19 feedback. I noticed all the items were purchased from large sellers with high feedback like 19000+ some up...

Changes to Ad Fees/Promoted listings

What on earth is going on that Ebay is charging your selected Promoted Listing percentage based not just on the price you set for your item/s, but on the total including the shipping, AND the taxes? We don't receive that money, so why are we paying a...

I don't know what to do ...

So, I entered a new listing today and noticed that I was going to be charged $0.25 to list it.I have reached the 1000 listings available to me under my subscription. I'm paying $22 a month for a basic store for which I get 1k listings. I can upgrade ...

Sri Lanka

Where have all of the Sri Lankan sellers gone? I miss their posts seeking advice.

Feedback question for Non paying bidder

New here. When you have non paying bidders, do we leave negative feedback so others will know. I have 4 items that have sold and have a feeling that I'm not going to be paid for them. Two of them registered the same day as they bid, with strange IDs ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! When will I receive my form 1099-K for 2023

When will I receive my for 1099-K for 2023? When I click on taxes in my seller hub it is telling me "You don’t have a Form 1099-K for this tax year". I have well over the tax reporting amount to generate a 1099-K. I have received a 1099-K from e-bay ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Well here we go again

It is the end of the month. Buyers have now spent all of there money and don't have enough left to pay the bills. They find themselves in a real pickle. Yes we all know what time it is. It is time to return all the ebay stuff that they really didn't ...

How are these shady power sellers getting legit negatives removed?

Ok so I've had two legit and very well earned negative feedbacks for shady sellers get removed almost instantly. The item was returned, but the feedback option was still available. I've got negatives before from things I've had returned and never got...

Anyone having problems with best offer not working?

I recently put up an item with a best offer feature. The potential buyer claimed he could not make an offer below my full price. This is the first time I've had this problem. It was also a send offer to potential buyers. I received many messages from...

Seller Calendar (pre-holiday 2023)

Upcoming dates for sellers to keep track of:Sunday, June 18th - Father's DayMonday, June 19th - Juneteenth, post offices closedSaturday, July 1st - EISD (eBay International Standard Delivery) formally discontinued (this is already in process) and wil...

Buyer changed addresses after I shipped her order

Hello!I recently sold an item and sent it out the next day. That evening I had a message from the buyer, saying she had changed addresses to flee domestic abuse.Now I have been told that her item hasn’t arrived and she wants a refund. As she hasn’t b...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors