Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Resolved! Tracking Number Will Not Manually Upload.

Over 22 years I have had 4 total hits for "Tracking not uploaded on time". Every single time its due to this same issue. I do not know why it happens on certain orders but I know exactly when. Ebay customer service will tell me not to worry about it ...

Is It safe to ship to Freight Forewarder for 1 grand order. Buyer is in Taiwan. Newcastle Delaware

I need some quick advice here. I have a buyer from Taiwan who just ordered over 1 grand of merch and they are using the Newcastle Delaware Freight Forewarder. I have international shipping blocked, and I know folks can still use a US BASED FF service...

Resolved! Quick Question

Havent had one of these in a while. Buyer said item wasnt received and opened a case. Tracking showed item was received and when I go to respond to the case it says update tracking which I am sure isnt correct. I also replied to the guy saying I woul...

Resolved! My listings were removed

I sold two items and was waiting on payment from the buyer who bought both items, but 5 days later buyer hasn't paid and now my listing was removed. When clicking on the listing in the SOLD section, it just says it was removed and to refer to my mess...

New Seller limit

Hi All Its been many years since i sold on Ebay and i am currently trying to sell some art pieces for a friend. I have set up all the details and pressed the submit or list button and then i get something up about selling limits. Are they seriously t...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Promoted Listings

Hi,I'm new here and I'm wiling to start selling on eBay.But I don't have a clear understand about Promoted Listings on eBay. Kindly provide the clear clarification regarding on this. Thank you.

User avatar by Scout
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Corning Ware Range Top N-5-B

Does anyone know why my listing for Corning Ware Range Topper n-5-B was removed? Reason stated UL certification???? This is a vintage piece of Corning ware -cornflower blue. There are currently others listed. Please help!!!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Setup

eBay was pretty easy to list on, but then I did not check for a few days and they changed the way I had to do it completely. Just make it and manage it. It was fine how it was.

eBay charges seller fees from sales tax...

Shame the heck on eBay for actually charging 12.55% of the sales tax to sellers!!! The powers that be who make that decision should have their jobs taken from them and should be shamed by anyone who can convey that shame. eBay should also determine w...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! About eBay

ebay is very excellent site. It is very useful for me. I will still my life time with ebay... You are most valuable treasure in the world.I can solve any problems with sending messages . They have replied. Ebay is very helpful.....

• 42 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY rejecting my refund request

Can anyone help? I can't seem to connect with any staff on chat. I am trying to arrange for a refund to a buyer. I have cancelled the sale. I have put in my card details and updated but it keeps rejecting it and saying ebay are unable to process the ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors