Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

I can’t list items

Says limits have been reached but I have few listings and dollar amount on sales are less than 5k this month.. why?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pausing Sales During Holidays Due to Slow Shipping

I've decided to put my store on vacation mode for the month of December due to delays in shipping. This morning a customer contacted my about an item past due delivery, was shipped First Class a seven days ago-- tracking shows no activity. A forum se...

Auto Relist not working

Just had my autolist stop working and all my listings didn't renew. There is no auto relist option in my listings section. Saw this was an issue with some a few years ago. Any solutions. Ebay chat seems to be no help.

Activity on your eBay account

Dear Friends, I received below notice message from eBay. Now I cannot list, edit my items. Why is this? How do I rectify this?? Please help Hello knish_sl_store, eBay is built on trust, and we want our marketplace to be safe for both buyers and selle...

Resolved! What happened to my profile image?

So my profile image was here this morn, now it's gone, and I appear as a blue sphere...nothing in settings i can see for this, it should be same as my ebay profile/store . velvet@ebay tyler@ebay

Listing from Printful

Can anyone tell me why I’m getting this message about variants((see below). Getting this message when trying to list from Printful.

218EE911-220C-4B30-85D6-FE1A1462A5AC.png
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Question about markdown sales

Hello fellow sellers, If I make a campaign for 20% off all items shop wide, then a buyer makes an offer and I accept, does the buyer get 20% off THAT agreed price?? Thanks for the info in advance. Much appreciated. Derrick

Resolved! Create listing

I want to create my first listing on ebay but when I go to www.ebay.com i click the button sell on the top left hand corner.But it does ot open welcome interface for listing it goes to selling main page.can you tell me what can I do?

Получение денег

A Strange situation with a new payment system Payoneer/ Buyers have already received the goods and I have not received the money yet

Error eBay Hong Kong and Singapore

Hello. After adding Payoneer. I have an error when creating a listing of any product. On eBay Hong Kong and Singapore. You cannot create any product. Error text > Unfortunately, you can't list on eBay.com.hk at this time. To sell this item, please li...

12.JPG

Linking Payoneer

Can new sellers directly link payoneer and start listing? or should they wait until they receive an email from eBay to connect Payoneer for their account

Dear Seller School Professor

It is inappropriate for you to keep sending delinquints to this platform. Answering their questions is your job which you seem unable to accomplish. If your job is a paid tenured position please consider forfeiting some of your paycheck to our commun...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 17 replies
  • 16 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors