Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Resolved! domain name listing

Whenever I post a domain name for sale it never appears in a search of "domain names" and consequently almost nobody sees it. I wonder why that is.

Searching for an item

I posted a portable headphone amplifier called a "Chord Hugo" for sale. Interestingly, when I search for Chord Hugo, my listing doesn't show up. However, if I include a "- cat" in the search string my post and others show up.Any idea why?Thanks

Another tip from a newbie (me) - Leaving Personalized Feedback

I understand Selling Manager Pro has extra options for leaving feedback, but I am not subscribed to Selling Manager Pro. I don't know if it will be helpful if you have Selling Manager Pro. I went to orders, selected a number of orders, and clicked th...

Taxes

I grew up with the Kennedy’s on the island of Martha's vineyard. Yes we were poor but I was lucky enough to get cast in the jaws movie. I witness a lot of corruption from the Kennedy camp. Then came along the Obama administration taxing all Sellers a...

A contradictory message.

At the top of my seller hub it says: Your inventory will soon be in demand!Make sure buyers see your reduced prices with a markdown sale event campaign Clearly whoever wrote that has never run a retail business. If my inventory is in demand why in th...

Resolved! FACE MASKS

SO...a ebay seller for 16 years. Ebay will not let me post my handmade awesome face masks??????? 9 million other people are..anybody else find this unfair?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 52 replies
  • 8 helpful

Resolved! Viewing old labels - Tip from a newbie (me) ... maybe

A buyer did not receive their item. I sent it USPS Priority using an eBay shipping label. USPS tracking said it was delivered front desk/reception/mail room. They live in a residential neighborhood, and there is no place like that in their neighborho...

Invoicing buyers

I have a buyer who is asking for custom sizes/colors that I don't normally carry (but can get). I tell him the general premium markup for each customization (xxx is $5 more, and yyy is $4 more than xxx, etc). The reason why I don't give exact prices ...

Resolved! How is the number next to my userid determined?

I have sold items infrequently in the past, so basically I'm a new seller. I just began my first starter store subscription this month.I have 13 feedbacks from buyers (12 from over a year ago), and 291 from sellers. Yet the number next to my userid s...

Resolved! Bulk offer from buyer

I have 45 single issues of a magazine listed for sale. I received an e-mail asking how much for all of them. As Iv'e never run into that before I wasn't sure how to go about it or even if it's within eBay's rules. Thanks in advance for any help on th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors